Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

House of Hoops just tweeted about the Florals, so that means they probably all sold out last week sometime. 

Seriously though, apparently dropping tomorrow.

Last edited:
Actual Release Date - March 15th
FTL Release Calander - March 20th
HOH IG Post - March 19th

I give up ...

Hello, I just joined NT and seems that most NT'ers in Canada are pretty nice. Lots of great info. I'm just really bummed that the amount of good sneaker stores in TO are so few, the only spots I know now is Capsule. Are there any others? I was trying to find a place to cop the nike sb x AJ's in TO but couldn't find any. :smh:

adrift just posted in store raffle for the nike sb x jordan 1 on instagram

smh at ppl asking for es passes, even if someone were to share one with you. It is not as easy to just pass around passes for anyone to use anymore.

now its not that anyone is saying no, if i had any passes id share, i have no issues with that. However like i said, it is difficult to get in with random passes . They will id you ,  and make sure you correspond with the invited company. Granted you might get lucky and walk in and whomever working may not ask you, but the likely hood of them asking for info and id is alot higher now. Just saving you the hassle of going and getting turned away.

Last edited:
I've been before within the last year with a pass from a friend of a friend & had no problem getting in. I don't know how much has changed since then but I thought I'd test my luck here...

Hows the nike outlet at halton hills and vaughan mills lately? Im heading out tomorrow and thought id get a heads up

Hows the nike outlet at halton hills and vaughan mills lately? Im heading out tomorrow and thought id get a heads up
Was at Vaughan Mills on Sunday, a few Weatherman foams on the hash wall ($209-20% I believe), Flyknit Chukkas (a couple colourways, $139-20%), still a few random sizes of multicolour Flyknit trainers around the store (noticed a 12 on the hash wall and a couple of pairs on display in the clothes area). FSR Laney 1's on the shelf too.

I went looking for tech fleece, there was no more pants but managed to get a 1.0 Windrunner only $36
glasses.gif

A simple no would've been fine but that's cool... Thought this was a "friendly" & "welcoming" community...

Yeah this is a community where we help each other locate stuff and give heads up on good deals. You literally just signed up to ask for an ES pass smh

Vmills today.

Saw some Chukkas in random sizes.

Multicolour Flyknith trainers in a size 8.5 (was talking with the dude that had them but I don't think he left with em), and size 12 and 13) for $130-140

Wish I got it but not the right size :frown:

Btw, what's FSR? 

Vmills today.

Saw some Chukkas in random sizes.

Multicolour Flyknith trainers in a size 8.5 (was talking with the dude that had them but I don't think he left with em), and size 12 and 13) for $130-140

Wish I got it but not the right size :frown:

Btw, what's FSR? 
fsr stands for full size run.

thx for the update. i think they typically put out new stock wed or thrs. correct me if im wrong? what have ppl experienced typically? i'm usully only avalable to go on sat's...

If anyone is looking for ajko, ateaze in dufferin mall has most of the sizes still. I was talking to the employee and said that maybe only 2 pairs was bought. But call ahead to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom