Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Stock hasn't changed much. Let's see how much I can remember...

XX9 SE 2 cws. Greys only sz10-12. Crescent City split the shelf. (might have FSR in warehouse?) $130

Lebron XI Diffused Jade $170 FSR

Melo M10 YOTH and Suede Knicks Away(?).

Jordan 6 Rings 2 cws. Venom Green and Joker(?) $130(?) FSR

AJ1 Mid Infrared $110 FSR

Jordan Prime Flight Black/Red FSR

KD VI 3 cws. Neutral, White/Volt-Blue, and some other, $110 FSR
CP3 VII 2cws. Red/Blue suede or shiney $110 FSR

Foams...3 cws? Didnt really look

Lebron and KD Lifestyle 

Nike Air Up 2014 Dark Royal

No kobe 8s or 9s

Overheard a guy ask about the Infrared 3's. Staff implied saved for a release tomorrow...

No tech fleece besides 2 hoodies... red and black.
What store is this?

who's empty chair was set up outside HoH with a bunch of empty tim horton's cups strewn around at 10:30pm friday night?
laugh.gif

we won a pair from the adrift raffle for my buddy. It's his birthday.

he's going to wear the **** out of them too.

Last edited:
for those who are curious, i hit up Niagara Fashion Outlets in Buffalo, NY (USA) on thrs after the afternoon ncaa games:

nothing really to note, other then:

(prices in USD)

air foamposite one thermal PRM - $130 (limited sizes left, mostly 10+, maybe a couple 8 or 9s...super ugly, could not justify it)

free flyknits all black and volt - $50, FSR (blue colorway was $60 for some reason)

flyiknit lunar 1 royal, all black, volt - $90 usd FSR (not as cheap as they once were in canada)

hyperdunk 2013 red/grey, $80usd

air max 1 london qs - $65usd (backwall only)

no additinoal discounts on back wall. some random flyknit lunar colorways but still 90$usd

pretty disappointing!

-----

also canadian nike outlet on lundy's lane at canadian one outlets had NOTHING:

lunar flyknit 1 in all black, volt colorways FSR but $110

saw a single size of kobe 8 'milkshake' in size 7 for 90$

saw a single kd VI 'maryland blue crab' in size 7 for $70 or 80

no additional sales on back wall

Last edited:
Any places still carry the Kobe 9 Details in a 9.5/10? Went to STC but they sold out. Any help would be appreciated. I'll be on the lookout as well...

Any places still carry the Kobe 9 Details in a 9.5/10? Went to STC but they sold out. Any help would be appreciated. I'll be on the lookout as well...
I get the feeling that a lot of the smaller shops didn't receive their shipment yet, so places like Livestock and Capsule should get them sometime next week(not necessarily on the weekend). Probably have to go in person if you want to cop, but it shouldn't be too hard to grab a pair, word is the Details will be the most available, and there's some definite Kobe fatigue after basically a month of 4 $300+ releases. 

There's always the outside chance Sport Chek gets it, but you never know, and it never gets announced. Wouldn't hurt to check out the Sport Chek at the Eaton Center.

Last edited:
That's only for the US though. I thought the same thing that after 4 releases of 300+ that most consumers would cool off and that I could just walk in at 10 but I was totally wrong. Checking Kijiji I see listings for $500 LOL when they're a limited GR. But yeah I'll be checking Sport Chek, That was the site I was waiting on the look out for... I'll call Fairview to see if they still have any in stock.

That's only for the US though. I thought the same thing that after 4 releases of 300+ that most consumers would cool off and that I could just walk in at 10 but I was totally wrong. Checking Kijiji I see listings for $500 LOL when they're a limited GR. But yeah I'll be checking Sport Chek, That was the site I was waiting on the look out for... I'll call Fairview to see if they still have any in stock.
I think in all honesty, these Kobe releases have been skewered by the fact that the first two drops(Masterpiece and ASG) were very limited, and commanded a lot of hysteria, camping out, and crazy resell prices.

It seems like 90% of of the past three drops, limited GRs as you said, are being bought-up by resellers trying to command Masterpiece/All Star prices, and the market simply isn't there. It sucks because ultimately, these Kobe's are selling out extremely fast, but the reality is likely that the entirety of the the Kobe 9 Elite line would be sitting on shelves, like all past Nike Elite models, had the releases not been prefaced by a monstrous hype-mongering drop like the Masterpiece.

Last edited:
Capsule was selling the Nike SB x Jordan 1's this weekend for $185 but they sold out super fast. How many people camped out I wonder. 
eyes.gif

they only had 9 pairs. All spoken for by the campers out. 20-25 people came out for them and the agassi's. I wasn't looking for the AJ's but did get the Agassi's. 

A few folks upset at the limited run. 

they only had 9 pairs. All spoken for by the campers out. 20-25 people came out for them and the agassi's. I wasn't looking for the AJ's but did get the Agassi's. 

A few folks upset at the limited run. 
I'm surprised that Capsule had only 9 pairs. Thought they would get a bigger shipment then that. Can't believe people would camp out in that kind of cold weather

Hey I lost my receipt for a pair of shoes I bought at Nike Outlet and I'm not sure if it's over 30 days or not, can I still return it for credit at least?

^ Yes, you can return at Nike for store credit, as long as they can scan or lookup the item, you can return it for store credit at the current selling price, even without the receipt.

Last edited:

Hey I lost my receipt for a pair of shoes I bought at Nike Outlet and I'm not sure if it's over 30 days or not, can I still return it for credit at least?
SportsCheck uses the same barcode as Nike, I know you can exchange it for the exact same item (different size if you like) but I never tried a straight up return for credit or cash. If Nike doesn't work out, try Sportcheck

Shoe game f'd up now. Whatcha think I resell fo? *asap rocky voice

Frustrating thing is the margins that local resellers look for... I think I saw 450 for those black and yellow Kobe's on kijiji a few weeks ago? Same thing with the KD Florals - these things are sitting on facebook groups I'm on for 230-250.... people asking 400 for them here? :x

Back
Top Bottom