Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yooooo big ups, I live in Guelph too (and school here). Yeah, sneakers are terrible here. I think the Foot Locker in the Stone Road Mall only gets partial size runs of big Jordan releases (like only the biggest GR releases), and that's it.
Hah, oh yes, the Stone Rd Mall Foot Locker is pretty damn awful. They did get the Grapes this year, but in weird/limited sizes. Guelph really needs a sneaker spot, too many  Birkenstocks in this city.

Last edited:
Wen
Went in today, they did have the flyknit racers in the volt colourway in the back only small sizes... 7, 7.5z

Also stopped by halton hills, they have flyknit lunar 2's surprisingly, the red colourway.
thx for clarifying. 

how much were the red lunar 2's? full stock of sizes?

Last edited:
Is the Friends & Family event at the Outlets confirmed for this weekend? Flyknit 2's + 30% off is a really good deal.

Is the Friends & Family event at the Outlets confirmed for this weekend? Flyknit 2's + 30% off is a really good deal.
For what it's worth I just phoned the Kitchener Nike store and they said they didn't know but if there was a F&F sale this weekend it would be by coupons given to staff to distribute or by e-mail invite/coupon. Wouldn't be the first time I've received bad info from a store over the phone though.

Last edited:
Wen
Went in today, they did have the flyknit racers in the volt colourway in the back only small sizes... 7, 7.5z

Also stopped by halton hills, they have flyknit lunar 2's surprisingly, the red colourway.
Do you know how much were the racers? Thanks.

I would normally troll about Dufferin Mall but have any of you waste mans checked out the Marshall's? They have some pretty decent footwear [Am1 Fuse, Flyknit, Clark's, Ransom].

Quite a selection and perhaps a worthy spot to look for low key sneakers.

do you just ask the staffs for the coupon? 

I called to pay for something I had on hold and asked if they were having the sale and to apply it to my purchase if so. The girl asked if I had a coupon which I said no, after a minute on hold she came back and told me I'm good to go and that she had the last pass and would apply it to my purchase. Now I don't know if they will get more to hand out or if they will apply it at the cashier when paying. Hope this helps and if you need more info give them a call 905-738-4427 which is the Vaughn Mills location.

Oh I have but everyone is saying different things. I called a few days ago and employee said doesn't know what I'm talking about never heard of the sale then yesterday they said it was on then today when I called they said not sure. So I don't know what's going on.

Just got back from the Adidas and Reebok sale, decent for clothes, not so much for sneakers.

Socks ( 3 packs and 1 pack for performance) 6 dollars

Zip up hoodies (blue, black, grey,orange) 25 dollars each

Assorted adidas/reebok shirts including Olympic ones 12 dollars each

Sample Footwear (all mens 9, nothing special tbh) 20-25 dollars

For ball shoes they had the crazy quick and D.rose 3 both black/white cws and both 55 each

Some outerwear jackets 30-40 each

Belts (assorted) 8 each

That's about all I can remember in terms of pricing but as far as selection goes:

-Sample adidas golf shoes
-NHL: shirts, jerseys, long sleeves and sweaters (assorted)
-NHL hats (assorted)
-Adidas and Ashworth golf wear (polos and shorts) (assorted)
-adidas/Reebok track pants/sweats, track jackets, bball shorts (assorted)

Thats all I can remember for now but I can also say that there seemed to be a good selection of shoes for children and fitness clothes for women

Last edited:
I just called Kitchener to confirm the Friends and Family sale is on. They were kinda cautious about it when I asked them "how can I obtain a coupon, do I just ask one of the staffs for the coupon?". They asked me where did I hear that from. I told them my friends went to Vaughnmills and they got the coupon from the staffs. He said just mention about the sale when you go checkout. 
smile.gif

here is my two cents:

THEY WILL NOT ADMIT THERE'S A SALE OVER THE PHONE because they don't want to. imagine how much money they lose...lol

if you know about it, you go, ask the associate and HIGHLY LIKELY they'll give you one. 

however, if you go in, and you don't ask for one, they MAY NOT OFFER YOU ONE. 

they don't want ppl to come JUST FOR THE 30% OFF SALE. 

if you are on this board, you already know its happening. just go to the store. if you are too lazy to go to the store, then too bad. 

EDIt: and whatever you do, if they ask how you know about it, don't tell them "I READ IT ON NIKETALK msg board". just say the associate told u last time u visited  a few weeks ago"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom