Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone in the New Market area is interested

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the best way to find out about silent drops, and exclusive stuff that all these resellers seem to get their hands on at HOH and foot locker? Do you need to know somebody?

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the best way to find out about silent drops, and exclusive stuff that all these resellers seem to get their hands on at HOH and foot locker? Do you need to know somebody?
thats precisely it.  you need to know someone on the inside who would be willing to stash a pair for you, and give u a heads up on these types of things.

Repped ^.

So basically unless I can find someone on the inside I'm right out of luck on stuff like that. Sweet. Ah well. This sneaker bubble is going to burst eventually.

I got scammed for and got a pair of unauthorized jordan toro 4s. It was stupid of me for not taking a careful examination of the shoe, as i took the guys word because i was in a rush. They look pretty legit, other then the fact that the tongue has no padding inside. Whats a fair price for these unauthorized pairs, i don't wanna screw anyone over, just want to sell the to someone who would actually use them. As not everyone is fortunate to afford those expensive prices. Can anyone help me, whats a fair price?

I got scammed for and got a pair of unauthorized jordan toro 4s. It was stupid of me for not taking a careful examination of the shoe, as i took the guys word because i was in a rush. They look pretty legit, other then the fact that the tongue has no padding inside. Whats a fair price for these unauthorized pairs, i don't wanna screw anyone over, just want to sell the to someone who would actually use them. As not everyone is fortunate to afford those expensive prices. Can anyone help me, whats a fair price?
Tough break, sorry to hear that. In the future, always get photos in advance(which you may have, I don't know) and it never hurts to use the Jordan Legit Check forum on this site. They're a solid resource for people that can't always tell if a sneaker is legit or not on sight(I'm definitely one of those people. Unfortunately you're probably looking at $50-$75, especially if it's a low-quality rep(which it might be if it doesn't have padding in the tongue).

Your best bet might be to just post a really transparent ad, and ask for "Best Offer", you never know, it's true that someone who doesn't have the money/resources/ghost chairs to get a pair of legit Jordans might be open to spending a fraction on a rep. Good luck.

General question; has anyone seen the Blue Camo Fingertrap Max around town? Has anyone ordered sneakers off Amazon and got hit with duties? Think I want to grab a pair of Fingertraps, and as usual, Canada seems to have missed out on a bunch of colourways.

^ Where did you buy them from? and how did you find out?

YMCMB, thanks sir.

Last edited:
^ Where did you buy them from? and how did you find out?
I bought them off a guy from kijiji. The shoe is a really good rep, the hang tag looks identical in colour if not the same to the real ones(i own real pairs). The shade of grey outside and inside was almost identical to the real deals. Also the air bubble colour was on point. The box has a usa retail price and everything. I was in a rush so i didn't examine it properly, which is my fault. I got home and when i felt the tongue there wasnt any padding. It was my fault, for being nieve. The guy seemed very genuine lol and welcoming, I paid $240, hopefully i can get back atleast half of that. Even people at the sub station thought they were legit.

I bought them off a guy from kijiji. The shoe is a really good rep, the hang tag looks identical in colour if not the same to the real ones(i own real pairs). The shade of grey outside and inside was almost identical to the real deals. Also the air bubble colour was on point. The box has a usa retail price and everything. I was in a rush so i didn't examine it properly, which is my fault. I got home and when i felt the tongue there wasnt any padding. It was my fault, for being nieve. The guy seemed very genuine lol and welcoming, I paid $240, hopefully i can get back atleast half of that. Even people at the sub station thought they were legit.
Man - sorry to hear that.  If you don't mind sharing a quick description of what the guy looks like and the last 4 digits of his number, might help others here avoid dealing with the guy.

Obviously, the guy can just send someone else or just use a burner phone (or use an online number), but should make it a bit tougher for him.

This probably won't get you anywhere, but you could call the non-emergency police line and file a fraud report.  If he wasn't careful and used a cell number registered to him or friend/family, the police can get his name.  Again, you most likely won't get your money back and the police probably won't look too hard into it, but could make things a bit harder for him in the future.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever bought from get-supplied.com? Just curious if it's legit or not. Prices aren't awful.

Back
Top Bottom