Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Well I'll be damned, you're right. Shows how much I've been really paying attention. The Columbias are GR, correct?
Happens, especially with the crazy amount of stuff releasing this month. I'm still looking for another place other then sq1  for the pack. Is STC the only other place doing a raffle for them?

Happens, especially with the crazy amount of stuff releasing this month. I'm still looking for another place other then sq1  for the pack. Is STC the only other place doing a raffle for them?

*shrugs*

I thought that photo from STC today was for the pack. Maybe try going back in this thread to the Infrared drop a few weeks back and see what locations did raffles and try calling in the AM to confirm. The pack I never cared for, though the 11s are nice. Columbias I'm 50/50 on but if places are doing raffles ALREADY, I'll probably pass on those too.

*shrugs*

I thought that photo from STC today was for the pack. Maybe try going back in this thread to the Infrared drop a few weeks back and see what locations did raffles and try calling in the AM to confirm. The pack I never cared for, though the 11s are nice. Columbias I'm 50/50 on but if places are doing raffles ALREADY, I'll probably pass on those too.
Thanks, from what I know today was the first day of raffles and you could enter for both (entered at sq1) If you're interested in Columbia's or the pack you'll have until tomorrow closing time at the FTL's and I assume champs that are doing raffles

I miss the 80's,90's....no line ups, no raffles, only 1-3 colours max per year for a model, premium materials and at half the price, no Internet, you walk into any store weeks/months after and even the Jordan models are in stock. My generation was spoiled and we didn't even realize it.

Don't forget once a shoe is out for three-four months u could expect them to go on clearance... Everything eventually went on sale till it cleared out.

I miss the 80's,90's....no line ups, no raffles, only 1-3 colours max per year for a model, premium materials and at half the price, no Internet, you walk into any store weeks/months after and even the Jordan models are in stock. My generation was spoiled and we didn't even realize it.
I remember walking into the Champs at Pickering Town Centre and finding a pair of white x metallic Jordan 5s on the clearance rack for $19.99 and not picking it up because it wasn't my size.  

they had the blue and white at fashion outlets Niagara falls for 80 or something. Was pissed, should have bought them

edit, snowboard boots

Last edited:
If you have a photo copy of a nike pass vaild up until christmas eve would they let you in the employee store at brimley 

OMG last day for the raffle!

Gonna have to hold on the legend blues/columbias, I have to get my family members christmas gifts as a priority. Ill buy these when the hype dies down and restock, by then the value will be a lot lower. 

Already got FTL employees posting up the Pantone x Legend Blue pack up on Kijiji

Looking for $950 on an item that's supposed to be raffled?!?!?!

Peep the product tag and the stock room photoshoot [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Gonna have to hold on the legend blues/columbias, I have to get my family members christmas gifts as a priority. Ill buy these when the hype dies down and restock, by then the value will be a lot lower. 

At the 260 price point and then tax!! I'm not even thinking about it .

Already got FTL employees posting up the Pantone x Legend Blue pack up on Kijiji

Looking for $950 on an item that's supposed to be raffled?!?!?!

Peep the product tag and the stock room photoshoot [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm normally the one that says **** Footlocker Canada but I think this photo speaks for itself!

At the 260 price point and then tax!! I'm not even thinking about it .
Thats a valid point. Thats why I pretty much just cop og colorway retros that i must have, i dont mess with the new colorways. Or buy slightly worn kicks, with a reasonable price.

A guy that works at Yorkdale either footlocker or champs has been trying to pre sell the pack for a week any size. $900...another from square one has two packs "on hold" and trying to get $900 each.. wtf is wrong with people?

Last edited:
A guy that works at Yorkdale either footlocker or champs has been trying to pre sell the pack for a week any size. $900...another from square one has two packs "on hold" and trying to get $900 each.. wtf is wrong with people?
That's def sad....F****ing people on desperation mode

Just a heads up to those that may be interested. The Marshalls in Vaughn in the Colossus plaza has The Kooples high end sneakers on clearance for 74$! Retail on them is 325$. Picked up a pair in a size 10 and they very sturdy and well made sneakers with a leather/suede combination. From what I saw there were like 3 size 11, 2 size 9s and 3 size 8s, 2 size 7. Check it out it's a great deal. The Kooples is a French designer brand carried in Holt Renfrew.

Last edited:
Saw some Cole Haan Lunar shoes at Harry Rosen outlet ar Vaughan Mills for 99-150

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom