Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Went to both halton and Vaughn Mills today... Took a few Min's to finally find parking. Halton had some Jordan 29 and copper flight posite in scattered sizes left. They aren't having the 30% off entire store any more , just on random shoes and clothing. Nothing crazy on the hash, there was a xl women's tech fleece parka on the clearance rack for $200 plus 30% off though. Vaughn had way more shoes for 30% off plus all the hash wall stuff. Some Jordan 1's, few sizes in the women's tech fleece butterfly and hooded...full size run of various decent stuff including women's purple pink flyknit Chukka free for $100 plus 30% off.. I did however luck out on a pair of team USA Sp lunarterra arktos for $55 after 30% off and a fresh box of lebron 11 gumbo all Star game from the back storage for $89 after 30% off both in my size thanks to an employee.

Last edited:
Anybody got lucky on NDC for the AJ1 x Fragments?

Got OOS while waiting in line for 35 minutes
mean.gif
Struck out on the frags as well - used an ATC + manual w no luck
Also struck out, manual on 3 devices and all went OOS after a little over half hour consecutively
tired.gif
I also didn't see the tweet which made me lose a minute

Went to Niagara on the lake outlet today around 3pm. Traffic flowed easy, took about 5 minutes from QEW ramp into outlet, and then another 5 for parking. Nike was doing 30 off backwall, they had a lot of selections for sz's 12 and up, whole bunch of lebron 11s if you could fit. Noticed a pair of AJ14 Thunder BG for $89.99- 30%. Selected fleece were 30 off as well. Ended up picking up a jordan hoodie /w zipper for $39.97 - 30% off. They were also doing the mvp pass there.

OT: 3 OnePlus One Invites

If you know anything about this phone, it is one or the best smartphone of 2014.

I have 3 to give, PM me your email who's interested and I'll send it to you.

I can't do FCFS since I will have to decide you're not a noob/lurker. If you're a regular then you have a higher chance of getting it.

Does anyone know what my best option is for picking up a pair of Nike Zoom Run the One's? They haven't showed up anywhere in Canada right? I just really like that minimalist look to them. Hesitant to purchase abroad and get killed on tax and duty for a >$100 shoe.

Last edited:

If you know anything about this phone, it is one or the best smartphone of 2014.

I can't do FCFS since I will have to decide you're not a noob/lurker. If you're a regular then you have a higher chance of getting it.

Good phone, got one for my little brother

Total works out to 450ish after shipping and duties if you go with the 64gb model

Does anyone know what my best option is for picking up a pair of Nike Zoom Run the One's? They haven't showed up anywhere in Canada right? I just really like that minimalist look to them. Hesitant to purchase abroad and get killed on tax and duty for a >$100 shoe.
I think they were at the Employee store a week or two ago. I remember the red/volt colour way being there.

Anyone seen the Kyrie 1's "Dream" anywhere in the GTA? apologies in advance if it's been posted already.

Hi guys, 

I'm looking to grab some stuffs in size 15 (not only Nike, especially adidas Superstar 2 white/black).

Do you know some shops where I can find big size sneakers?

ive seen them at champs yorkdale

Hi guys, 
I'm looking to grab some stuffs in size 15 (not only Nike, especially adidas Superstar 2 white/black).
Do you know some shops where I can find big size sneakers?

Svp steeles and svp woodside. Also, try the nike outlets in halton hills and vaughan mills.

Gave one out, I have two more left.

Again, I am giving it to those who have contributed to our community.

ES UPDATE as of sat

Lebron 12 xmas sz 9
Jordan xx9
- all black - pretty much fsr except sz 9
- infrared - same as above
- unc - fsr

Kd vii xmas - limited sizes
Cp3 8 - fsr
Chuck posites - two cw's cant remember exactly which colours
Hyperdunks 2014 - multiple cws
Superfly 3 xmas - fsr
Volt foams - cant remember which sizes

Last edited:
They were 92 before tax

Damn, that's perfect.

Hate to be that dude, but if anyone has an ES pass for this weekend they could throw my way, or if anyone's planning on going and wouldn't mind picking me up a pair, I'd be really greatful.

Obviously not trying to cop to flip, just love the look and the colorway and need to rock these on court.

looks like ftl.ca messed up. their 25% boxing day code applies to the kobe 9 em "silks" that are supposed to release this saturday. for some reason, they're available right now. good opportunity to get them early and on the disco if you were going to cop anyways

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Do you by any chance remember how much the volt foams were? If someone can hook up a pass I can return the favour with a pass for later on in January.

ES UPDATE as of sat

Lebron 12 xmas sz 9
Jordan xx9
- unc - fsr

Cp3 8 - fsr
Superfly 3 xmas - fsr

Last edited:
ES UPDATE as of sat

Lebron 12 xmas sz 9
Jordan xx9
- unc - fsr

Cp3 8 - fsr
Superfly 3 xmas - fsr

To add to this, I don't know if I mentioned it here last weekend, but ES had a FSR of the new camo tech pants in black.

If anyone has or knows someone who is selling (for a decent price) a pair of Kobe 9 Masterpieces and/or Beethovens in a 9/9.5, please PM me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom