Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

hey guys sorry to be a bother but what is the pricing looking like at the stussy store in toronto? i never had the chance to check it out before heading out tohong kong and now that im out of the country and the canadian dollar is strong im tempted to buy out here. thanks in advanced

UNITED FRONT UPDATE: GOODFOOT RELEASES

THE 1ST SERIES OF THE NEW GOODFOOT SPRING/SUMMER TEES COME OUT TODAY, WE WORKED LAST MINUTE TO GET EVERYTHING READY WITH THEM, HOPE MOST OFYOU THAT WANTED THEM CATCH THIS IN TIME BEFORE GOING OUT.

Any other places of recommendation for Jack Purcell Chucks besides Get Outside?

Peace and thanks.

Where can I get some Neon AM 95's for a decent price in GTA? I need some sz10.5 or 11's in my life. I know some stores carry them downtown, but kindapricey for something that's like USD$150 or less.

Mondrians are so sick. I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the Supreme Bad Brains stuff is left at Nomad. I want to go this weekend but I'm wonderingif it's pointless?

Can anyone tell me if Goodfoot @ Richmond West or Yorkville still have the Blk/Hot Lava in a size 7 1/4. Much appreciated

UNITED FRONT UPDATE: GOODFOOT RELEASES 05.14.08

GOODFOOT RICHMOND STREET WEST & YORKVILLE LOCATIONS.

- NIKE NEON AIR MAX 95'S
- NIKE SB DUNK LOW 720'S
- NIKE SB DUNK MID (WHITE/ICE BLUE/GOLD)
- NIKE SB P-ROD II RAINBOW (PLAYSTATIONS)
- 5 NEW CONVERSE JACK PURCELLS
*white leather, white canvas, black leather, black canvas, grey canvas.

- ADIDAS CONSORTIUM SUMMER LINE
- ADIDAS DECADE LOWS
*white/blue/red and burgundy/white.

UNITED FRONT UPDATE: GOODFOOT RELEASES 05.16.08

DROPPING TOMORROW AT BOTH GOODFOOT RICHMOND WEST & YORKVILLE.

- NIKE TIER 0 BLACK VANDAL HIGHS.
- 3 NEW JACK PURCELLS.
- NIKE/JORDAN BRAND AJF 5 FUSION L'STYLE (WHITE/PLAID)

IIRC regular purcells are...50? (I think I read the wron gtag?)

but I bought the blue pinstripe ones (Been waiting), and they were 120. Pretty sure the other Varvatos Purcells were 120.

UNITED FRONT UPDATE: GOODFOOT RELEASES 05.24.08

DROPPING TOMORROW AT BOTH GOODFOOT RICHMOND WEST & YORKVILLE (MINUS THE BOLD)

- JORDAN BRAND VI & XVII COUNTDOWN PACKAGE.
- NIKE SB DUNK LOW "SKATE OR DIES".

*BOLD - GOODFOOT RICHMOND WEST RELEASE ONLY.

COMING SOON - RESTOCK OF GOODFOOT SPRING/SUMMER '08 TEES, FERRIS BULLER SB'S, NEON COURT FORCES, NEW SPRING/SUMMER RANSOM BRAND NEW ERA'S ANDCUSTOM SPORT LEAGUE NEW ERA'S.

Anybody been to the Levi's outlet lately in Cookstown!? Or that way in general around VMills?

I'm considering making the drive out, but given the gas prices it almost seems like the dollars I save, I make up at the pump.

SPC holders get 15% off already at regular stores.

not worth it to go to cookstown, if i were you i'd hit up the levi's niagara outlet and then hit up the Nike outlet there too.

Anyone have Size 9 Carbon Fibre Zoom Flight 95s that they wanna trade for a size 9.5?

and lau4kicks, thanks for the info, yea G'Yorkville is right outside of BayStation.

Friends and Family event at FL this Thurs-Sun. 30% off and additional 10% if you spend more than $150
Don't know exclusions, someone will chime in I guess.
Received notice as an SPC holder.

UNITED FRONT UPDATE: RANSOM RELEASES 05.30.08

34hgokm.gif

I know its been awhile, but do you guys know any place in Toronto that still sell the Zoom Kobe II ST ?

Back
Top Bottom