Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looks like NRML.ca is having a pretty big sale online tomorrow at noon. Up to 40% off site-wide. May be worth keeping an eye on it as I could see them trying to clearance Lebrons and Kobe's that have been sitting forever.

Not sure but US retail is set at 275 so expect to see Canadian retail of 350 plus tax. So 400 for somE blue jordan 2s

Has anybody seen the Jordan Black History Month short sleeve sweater in store yet? I've been hoping to buy it. 

Anyone know where / when the Nike Free Mercurial Flyknit will be drop?le
in toronto?
roll.gif
 you know we never get nice things, right? did any of our soccer stores even get the mercurial superfly? magista obra?

in toronto?
roll.gif
 you know we never get nice things, right? did any of our soccer stores even get the mercurial superfly? magista obra?

I believe sportchek had some of them online. I've seen some of the higher end models at in2sports.

Looks like NRML.ca is having a pretty big sale online tomorrow at noon. Up to 40% off site-wide. May be worth keeping an eye on it as I could see them trying to clearance Lebrons and Kobe's that have been sitting forever.
Hahaha Site has been down since 12pm EST 

Hahaha Site has been down since 12pm EST 
Haha nice. I logged on at 11:30 to see if they pre-emptively removed any sneakers from the site. Limited New Balances(like the Hamptons, which I wanted) were removed, though most, if not all Nike's and Jordans were up.

Haha nice. I logged on at 11:30 to see if they pre-emptively removed any sneakers from the site. Limited New Balances(like the Hamptons, which I wanted) were removed, though most, if not all Nike's and Jordans were up.
Waste of time. Ive been sitting here for 40mins without any progress

hamptons weren't removed they were out of stock but yeah the site keeps going down for me also
Hamptons has a FSR at 8am this morning, then got marked Out of Stock at 11:30. Either they all completely sold-out in-store, or more likely, they got excluded from the discount. Because it's a site-wide sale, they likely just temporarily removed the sneakers they wanted to exclude, and will likely put them up at a later date.

What did everyone cop? I just bought a pair of Grand Anse's for a little over 135 with discount and loyalty points. I contemplated on copping a pair of Spizikes but I passed. I wanted a pair of Halloween Am95's too but they were showing as OOS in both a 10.5 and 11.

Foamposite concords... Was really contemplating getting a pair of volt foams as well, but I already have a pair.

I didn't grab anything. Was tempted to get eggnogs but decided against it. Really need to cut down this year.

Was hoping NRML would further discount the stuff they already had on clearance before the sale - but looks like prices stayed the same for those.  Didn't buy.  Thanks for the heads-up.

i ended up grabbing black nudies for $99 on nrml, my buddy got the 6' wheat timbs, love/hate huarache hi's and futures for pretty good prices too. 

Picked up a pair of NSRL Lebrons for 170 shipped after some loyalty points redeemed. Would have went for more if I knew the sale was on beforehand, but can't really beat the deals they have now.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom