Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Vaughan Mills Nike
Lunarterra Arktos Boots USA colourway - size 9 - $140
Jordan 29 black and white colourway - size 8.5 - $200
Lunar Air Max 1 volt midsoles - variety of sizes - $70
Jordan Future in a bright reflective salmon colour - sizes 10+ - $130
Lunar chukka free in purple/gold - big sizes - $100?
Additional 25% off those prices. As well as 25% off clearance clothing.

I've never dealt with returns to outlets before, but do they accept returns without receipt? I recently got the KD 7 as a replacement pair for my KD 6 Gumbo and don't like the colorway they sent me so looking to get some money back for something else I like. I know at the outlets in the states they accept returns without receipt but they take it back at the price they have in their system. Same thing applies to Canadian outlets? Thanks.

I have bought shoes at FTL in the US and returned them to the Burloak outlet - again - for current selling price - no questions asked.

I've never dealt with returns to outlets before, but do they accept returns without receipt? I recently got the KD 7 as a replacement pair for my KD 6 Gumbo and don't like the colorway they sent me so looking to get some money back for something else I like. I know at the outlets in the states they accept returns without receipt but they take it back at the price they have in their system. Same thing applies to Canadian outlets? Thanks.
... Take them in to any outlet. Return credit price will vary from outlet to outlet because all their systems are unique and independent to that specific store.. Their computers are not connected for pricing because of this. I am thinking you'll get $139.97 plus tax in store credit. Just say you got them as a gift and don't like the colour but usually they don't even ask, this is how much they don't care.

I bought something from the Nike outlet hash wall last week but no discount, and now the hash wall stuff is 25% off. Can I bring the item and receipt in to get the discount or its they won't let me?

I bought something from the Nike outlet hash wall last week but no discount, and now the hash wall stuff is 25% off. Can I bring the item and receipt in to get the discount or its they won't let me?
Yeah, they have a week price adjustment policy iirc.

this ******* blows. dont like how they give a replacement pair and not a gift card so I can choose what I want

Canada one outlets Niagara Falls

Air max 95 prm Japan camo $79.97 -20% size 10.5 and 11

Fly knit lunar 2 blue/volt $99.97 - 20% fsr

Fly knit lunar 2 red/grey $109.97 - 20% fsr

Flyknit free blk/grey and light blue/grey 59.97$ - 20% fsr

No tech fleece and no flash vapor jackets.

Grabbed these Air Max 90 LTR from the NOTL outlet today. 69.99 +25% off = 52.50

They had the standard lebrons in 13+, a couple melo m9's in 10-11, the air max 90's I grabbed had 2 pairs in each size up to 11, another pair of air max 90's in a white/black/volt colour way..hash wall was 25% off, clearance 25% off, Jordan fleece and sweats 25% off.

Picked these up at the Halton Hills Outlet for $75 after 25% off and $25 VIP card - wanted these for a while:

Had Zoom Run The One Harden PE for $99 plus 25% off - in the back - employee was buying my size...

Picked these up at the Halton Hills Outlet for $75 after 25% off and $25 VIP card - wanted these for a while:

Had Zoom Run The One Harden PE for $99 plus 25% off - in the back - employee was buying my size...
Damn, what was the size run for the Run the One? Wanted to pick up a pair.

Apparently they had one size run - give them a call - they ship as well.

Hard to find nicer releases - especially at this location - anything worth buying rarely hits the floor.

Last edited:
If you let them know you want a gift card instead, they'll do it.
to answer a lot of questions here: 

- NIKE replacement products: YES this user is correct. call them and ask them what shoes they have a available for replacement maybe 2 weeks after you send it to check the status of your RMA order (dont' settle for the crap they 'think' u want) and u can choose what they have in their database  or ask for a gift card

- nike outlet: yes you can return anything (yes, i mean anything with a nike tag from US or canada whether u bought it at a garage sale or gifted from your grandma) without receipt and yes you can get price adjustments even like a month away. have done both and yes they really really really don't care

if you think of ANY typical retail store rules, none of them apply at nike retail stores except you can't return clearly worn merchadise. the only store with more casual policies is OLD NAVY where you can return anything at any time whether worn or not lol

Last edited:

Was that the only CW of the hypercross they had?

has anyone picked up anything from the new white label collection?

http://shop.havenshop.ca/collections/nike-sportswear imo the goretex jacket and the black crew is fire!! but cant justify the prices right now, hopefully these touch the outlets.
impressive in photos. pretty meh in person. definitely not worth the sticker price. probably wouldn't even cop them on sale. maybe if on clearance and sale period had an addition percentage off, i would consider.

Back
Top Bottom