Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ Celtics maybe. Only OG High's I saw there on Tuesday. Really scattered sizes too.

Last edited:
Celtics clover...barons..royal all larger sizes... that's all I got...who knows what the other guys got a hold of. They received a huge shipment Thurs morning.

Last edited:
ES update:

Kyrie 1 Easter (scattered sizes, biggest left was 11)
Lebron 12 What If
KD 7 Weatherman ( there were few more colorways but I don't know what it is called. Scattered sizes)
AM 1 Ultra moire Rio
AM 1 & 90 Polka Dot
Kobe 10 Silk (up to 12.5)
Couple of tech fleece pants and jackets.
Air max 2015 flyknit multicolor

Sorry bad memory :smh: these are the only ones I remember.

Price on the 90 polka dot and air max 2015?

Just got back from Halton Hills
when i was coming in saw some asian guy with 15boxs at the cashier not sure what he was buying
Back wall 25% off same with 3racks of clothing and Nike Running tops are also 25% off

Saw a few airmax 90 $99
Kd 6 Christmas FSR $79
Lebron 11 Diffused Jade FSR $139
Flyknit lunar 2 a few pairs $100

All prices are before the 25%

Nothing really stood out. 

I went to HH today.

There were some lebron silver/orange shoe with air max, forgot which model, around $120 + 25% off, FSR

Lebron X low $80 + 25% off, raspberry/green sole, I couldn't pass up on this.:pimp:
Elite socks 2 for $20 (seemed like a decent deal)

Didn't really notice anything else that stood out from what was mentioned above. I was kind of in a rush.

wait! og royal blue 1?
I got only one pair of the royal that was left, a couple barons and a couple clover celtics all in larger sizes but I just found out that most of the Asian guys haul was made up of carmine 1s...maybe those guys also got more royal blues and barons I'm not sure.

Last edited:
^^ damn I do know that VM has kobe venom or whatever the name is in a pretty much full size run, less size 9.5 or 10.5

Last edited:
I got only one pair of the royal that was left, a couple barons and a couple clover celtics all in larger sizes but I just found out that most of the Asian guys haul was made up of carmine 1s...maybe those guys also got more royal blues and barons I'm not sure.
oh the humanity! 
sick.gif

Away and Underdog Curry 1's are up on Sportchek. Btw does anyone have the clutchfit drive highlight? Or know where to get em... Late to the party

What does larger sizes mean? Like size 15+? What was the price on all the 1's? Everyone that gets the good stuff at outlets must be tipped off from an employee, so by the time anyone is able to post anything good they see it would've been scooped up already

Anyone seen this particular pair of flyknit free 4.0s around at any of the outlets or know if they might be getting them? I've had my eye on them for a while and they have them at Sportchek and I know they were at the Eaton Centre store before but I don't wanna pay full price for them

Cookstown has the 25% off sale, but almost nothing worth going for. I was looking for hoop shoes and all they had were Hyperdunk 2013s in different colours.

Hoping to snag Lebron 11s in a 13 on Sunday at VM, trying to call for a hold but they're obviously busy.

Any restock on Tech Fleece pants in Black at Nike Eaton's?

Last edited:
Cookstown has the 25% off sale, but almost nothing worth going for. I was looking for hoop shoes and all they had were Hyperdunk 2013s in different colours.

Hoping to snag Lebron 11s in a 13 on Sunday at VM, trying to call for a hold but they're obviously busy.

Are places open today? I tried calling Nike Kitchener but got no response, I assumed everything was closed.

VM isn't open on Sunday

Hoarding shoes is not cool. It irks me.

Tryna get the $350 Kyrie 1 dream on kijiji. Any tips to not get fleeced?

shopmyoslife.com

has deals on kobe x 129usd ~ around 200cad after shipping.  easter, teal, purple, and one size 11.5 for the green one.

Stayed at niagara past 2 days

went to halton 

all shoes were mentioned

They did have Nike tech shorts in a military green and/or a black (not the cotton ones more like a cargo)

Nothing smaller than 36 (49.99)

25% off red sticker or clearance 

went to niagara outlets..

- nothing really to announce other than the only thing that caught my eye was

Nike Free OG -  City pack (Japan) sZ. 8, 8.5, 10 (didnt check for bigger sizes) 79.99 +25 off <-- i think that was the price

KD orange sZ. 8-8.5 <-- agian, didnt check bigger sizes

Lundy's was surprisingly good this time, NO "HEAT" but good buys i guess

Crusaders blk sZ. 8-9 (79,99+ 25 off)

New crusaders blk FSR (89.99)

New crusaders gry and blue (99.99)

WMNS

Lunar Flyknit 1 blk (69.97 +25 off) 

Bunch of clothing. Left with two tanks, Both have 25% off on top

Touch tank teal (15)

Some random bball tank 9.97 <-- original price was 30

Last edited:
Back