Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

looking to buy 3-5 pairs of jeans....

looking for a good quality jean but don't want to pay 200 +...

i cant justify paying 80+ for a pair of jeans...

any suggestions?

walmart , american eagle, abercrombie, bluenotes, h&m

At Vaughan Mills now, didn't see anything crazy but they have Kobe Zoom Venomenon 4s in 3 colorways for 100 each. Tried a pair on and they felt pretty nice. Didn't need another ball shoe, but if they were 25% off I would probably have bought a pair.

any suggestions?
the bay has nudies for 80.. believe this weekend is a bay-day check out YD

the bay has nudies for 80.. believe this weekend is a bay-day check out YD

any suggestions?
What kind of fit are you looking for?.

I go to marshalls on yonge n gerrard. Might have to do a bit of digging but well worth it. Check kijiji for gift cards if you see anything you like. Can usually get a 200 gift card for 160. There are lots of diesel jeans there at the moment. I was jus there the other day. I believe they ranged from 69.99 to 89.99. Also had a few J brand jeans ( Great jeans, great quality ) for 69.99. I found a pair of alexander mcqueen jeans for 129.99. They also have the adidas nigo coach jacket in baby blue for 40 dollars if anyones interested. This marshalls location is usually only good for jeans. Always great steals.. Now just dont take my size 32.

Anyone cross the border lately? Anything good at Fashions or Galleria? 
I heading down Saturday - I'll do a report when I get back - New Balance has a new outlet at Niagara On The Lake - hopefully they will get some 998/997 soon.
Anything?
nerd.gif

New Balance:
20% off everything
No 998 or 997
Some 574 on the back clearance wall - all clearance shoes were $69.99 plus 20% off

Not much to report on at the outlets - no additional discounts - no signatures or much of note at Lundy's, NOTL, or US Nike Outlet.

Anything?
nerd.gif
Was at Fashion for a brief while. 

Only thing that caught my eyes were Copper Flightposite, FSR @ $149.99. 

If i remember correctly, there were Chuckposite as well, FSR but I dont remember the price. 

Backwall had nothing that caught my eyes. 

Looking to locally move some shoes I don't regularly wear, PM for more info/photos/etc

2012 black/red Jordan 11s (size 11.5)

2012 raptor Jordan 7s (size 11.5)

2012 olympic Jordan 7s (size 12)

2013 grape Jordan 5s (size 11.5)

edit: all lightly worn

Last edited:
At Vaughan Mills now, didn't see anything crazy but they have Kobe Zoom Venomenon 4s in 3 colorways for 100 each. Tried a pair on and they felt pretty nice. Didn't need another ball shoe, but if they were 25% off I would probably have bought a pair.

Just got back.

They also had a bunch of fly knit 2's $100
Mostly 9-11 I think.

Hyper flights, shiny red colour or shiny green.

Jordan 1 retro '99 3 different colours.

Nike dunk low sb $50 ish blue with lime snake skin swoosh

2 for $20 elite socks, mostly 6-8 and 12-15 in colours. White with red accents in 8-10.
Is this normal pricing? Nothing special. I don't go to the outlets often.

Also Alice max 1 hyper QS, silver with dark red swoosh, sparkled sole.
Air max 95 jrcrd (spelling?), don't remember prices. I gotta write this down next time.

Last edited:
Anyone manage to grab the ronnie fieg x puma sakura shoes from livestock yesterday? I slept =/. Looking for the mids in 9.5 just incase anyone knows anyone lol...

Anyone manage to grab the ronnie fieg x puma sakura shoes from livestock yesterday? I slept =/. Looking for the mids in 9.5 just incase anyone knows anyone lol...

The only had small and big sizes left when I checked on Saturday afternoon. It was a really random drop... totally unannounced. The finally sent an email about the drop after it had already gone live. I have a feeling you will see pairs posted as they fit .5-1 size bigger.

The only had small and big sizes left when I checked on Saturday afternoon. It was a really random drop... totally unannounced. The finally sent an email about the drop after it had already gone live. I have a feeling you will see pairs posted as they fit .5-1 size bigger.

Ahhh, yea I only noticed when I got the email. Thought I'd be able to check them out on my way downtown that night, but by the time I got there it was sold out =(. You make a good point about the fitting possibly throwing people off, guess I will have to stalk the kijijis this week.

Im looking for running outdoor shoes.

These can include nike roshes, nike free runs, or fly knits. 

Any idea where i could get a decent colour for a really cheap price at one of these outlets?

Really interested but im new to this whole kicks game haha. Just want some nice nike running shoes. 

Cheaper the better.

Anyone who went to outlets recently, but update me fam.

Respect 

Any idea where i could get a decent colour for a really cheap price at one of these outlets?

Really interested but im new to this whole kicks game haha. Just want some nice nike running shoes. 

Cheaper the better.

Respect 
For flyknits and free runs try Vaughnmill they got a ton, roshes I haven't seen many at the outlets. At some outlets they still have a couple of old flyknit free runs on the back wall $60 or less

Cheaper the better.

Respect 

I grabbed a pair of 2013 Flyknit Free 5.0s for about $32 at the Kitchener Outlet two weeks ago. Not the biggest fan of the colorway(game Royal/wolf grey), but they're an excellent performer, with great tech for the price.

If you hold out a bit longer, the Lunar Flyknit 2s should hit $60-$70 throughout the outlets in a few weeks.

For flyknits and free runs try Vaughnmill they got a ton, roshes I haven't seen many at the outlets. At some outlets they still have a couple of old flyknit free runs on the back wall $60 or less
any idea what the price is in the vaughn mills nike outlet? and mind showing mea pic of what the old fly knit free runs look like? haha just curious 
I grabbed a pair of 2013 Flyknit Free 5.0s for about $32 at the Kitchener Outlet two weeks ago. Not the biggest fan of the colorway(game Royal/wolf grey), but they're an excellent performer, with great tech for the price.

If you hold out a bit longer, the Lunar Flyknit 2s should hit $60-$70 throughout the outlets in a few weeks.
$32 bruh? thatsa  steal my man. do they got all sizes available or is it limited? is the kitchener nike outlet huge? 

Back
Top Bottom