Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anybody know if Halton Hills Nike is having a sale this weekend? I'm thinking about passing by.

Yes, 30 Off red stickered stuff. Wasn't much in terms of shoes. Come to think of it, wasn't much of anything worth mentioning in store

Happened to be downtown and stopped into HOH and asked about their raffle situation for any drops. Employee tells me its FCFS. A buddy told me they are in fact a raffle spot. Now I don't know what to believe. Anybody able to shed light on what stores are actually raffle-based and which are FCFS? Thanks in advance

Happened to be downtown and stopped into HOH and asked about their raffle situation for any drops. Employee tells me its FCFS. A buddy told me they are in fact a raffle spot. Now I don't know what to believe. Anybody able to shed light on what stores are actually raffle-based and which are FCFS? Thanks in advance

Follow footlockercanada on instagram, they list which stores are raffles on every release

can't believe they upped the price like that. I got an extra size 9 coming. Ordered one pair online in the morning from CCS and got someone to get me a pair from LA in the afternoon. E-mailed CCS twice to cancel my order before it shipped but they ignored them for about 24 hours and I got a shipping confirmation this afternoon. Did anybody in Toronto have the De La Souls other than Blue Tile and Adrift?

will trade or sell the extra size 9 if they do not cancel.

Vaughan mills had 30% off of red tagged items and hash tag walls. Picked up lebron lows and a pair of Jordan trainers. They had a separate section for various lebron 11s and KDs.

Vaughan mills had 30% off of red tagged items and hash tag walls. Picked up lebron lows and a pair of Jordan trainers. They had a separate section for various lebron 11s and KDs.
Any Tech Fleece left? Seeing if I should bother exchanging sizes. Anyone want any of the Varisities I got at cost?

Is there anywhere still has hare7? Saw pair of size 12 at Markville only :/ thanks in advance

Capsule has a few sizes left in-store when I was there yesterday afternoon. I don't know if their online stock also reflects their in-store.

HoH Downtown is normally FCFS, only thing I recall being raffled in the last year or so was the mirror foams. The normal FL inside Eaton centre is also usually FCFS.

All other FL's that get most releases ( Fairview, Yorkdale, Bramalea, HoH Square 1, HoH SCT) are all raffle. Sherway sometimes get certain things but miss a lot of releases too and they are also raffle.

Champs (Downtown, Square 1, Fairview, Yorkdale) are also usually raffles.

http://www.bbbranded.com/

HAS ANYONE PURCHASED ANY SHOES FROM THIS SHOP....THEY HAVE FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN CANADA & THEY LOOK LEGIT. I CHECKED THEIR FACEBOOK & OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT.  IF SO HOW WAS THEIR SERVICE? TRYING TO BUY SOME JORDAN KICKS I SEEN ON THERE. 

bro got the caps lock on.

I used to mess with them when I was younger when they weren't all caught up as they are now. They have a good shop there, glad to see they're on the e-commerce market now too.

Last edited:
stc has tons of sizes
saw sz 9 on shelf. call to ask

don't pay resale prices

Thanks I wonder if they still have size 11.
Lots of ppl selling on kijiji and they got from employee store and charge me for retail. But still I m not feeling to give that $100 money profit!

Yeah, that's not a shoe you should be paying resell. During my rounds on the weekend I found various places that still had scattered sizes of Chicago 10s.

Can someone tell me when a raffle for a shoe would start? Haven't wanted a shoe just releasing for a time so I'm new to this raffle thing. Want to get in on them for the Chicago 1's. Is it just footlocker that does them or Champs as well?

Thanks.

Not listed on Champs Release day list! Footlocer has like 60 stores listed on the release list! But small amounts for each store that is getting them!

Back
Top Bottom