Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

funny thing is probably half the ppl jumping on this or riding the hype don't know what to OG box looked like back in the day......wonder if anyone is going to post about why the box is like that,and why isn't in the regular Red box or even the beige box, and  also wonder why the letter "R" from "AIR" is missing.......

Half of these kids have no idea why they do anything they or cop what they cop unless Kanye or other IG famous people are doing it...

lmao...guess I won't have fresh neons for a while longer. There's no reason 95's should cost that much

I've always remembered the 95's being around the $200 dollar mark so $220 by today's standards is pretty close since it's a shoe with pretty much a full air sole. I have a feeling these will sit... people aren't as hyped about 95's as they are for say... an AM 90 like the infrareds. Neons are classics but they retro them a lot. I'd just wait until they go on clearance which they prob will becuase I don't see people paying retail on these.

lmao...guess I won't have fresh neons for a while longer. There's no reason 95's should cost that much

I've always remembered the 95's being around the $200 dollar mark so $220 by today's standards is pretty close since it's a shoe with pretty much a full air sole. I have a feeling these will sit... people aren't as hyped about 95's as they are for say... an AM 90 like the infrareds. Neons are classics but they retro them a lot. I'd just wait until they go on clearance which they prob will becuase I don't see people paying retail on these.
Remember Air MAx 90s come out every year and with the new breed of "sneakerheads" everything with a little bit of hype sells out.

Yes, they were always the higher priced out of the air max line, it's more of an issue with my principles when it comes to shoes.  

I'll preface this with the fact fact that I know times change, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or conform.

I come from a time where nothing was ever purchased at retail. Except for the odd Jordan Retro. It's probably the reason I don't fall for nike's tactics today

These always went on sale.  A few years ago you'd be guaranteed to see these show up at Si Vous Play at a fraction of the price a couple months later.  Now they're limited with a price increase and raffled/camped.

Bottom line is, I don't think they are worth $250 after tax.

The only thing that has me considering these still is my bday coupon and close proximity to Sq1 and Sherway (both are FCFS).  

Hopefully my wife goes into labour on Friday night so I can have a reason to completely not care about this release on Saturday lol

Last edited:

Yes, they were always the higher priced out of the air max line, it's more of an issue with my principles when it comes to shoes.  

I'll preface this with the fact fact that I know times change, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or conform.

I come from a time where nothing was ever purchased at retail. Except for the odd Jordan Retro. It's probably the reason I don't fall for nike's tactics today

These always went on sale.  A few years ago you'd be guaranteed to see these show up at Si Vous Play at a fraction of the price a couple months later.  Now they're limited with a price increase and raffled/camped.

The only thing that has me considering these still is my bday coupon and close proximity to Sq1 and Sherway (both are FCFS).  

Hopefully my wife goes into labour on Friday night so I can have a reason to completely not care about this release on Saturday lol
I agree with this statement 100%...I remember going to the Champs at Pickering Town Centre and seeing the White?Silver Jordan 5s for $19.99 (no typo) and passed on em because they were a half size to small.

Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your fam.

Even if they are limited, I still don't think they will sell out... the neon 95 patches were more limited and they didn't sell out right away. Just wait it out if you still want them... even retro Jordans are sitting these days. Hype is at an all time high but so are prices so I think people are easing off a bit. Even reselling has taken a step back.

I agree with this statement 100%...I remember going to the Champs at Pickering Town Centre and seeing the White?Silver Jordan 5s for $19.99 (no typo) and passed on em because they were a half size to small.

Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your fam.
Thanks. Can't wait!
Even if they are limited, I still don't think they will sell out... the neon 95 patches were more limited and they didn't sell out right away. Just wait it out if you still want them... even retro Jordans are sitting these days. Hype is at an all time high but so are prices so I think people are easing off a bit. Even reselling has taken a step back.
I hope so.  No biggie if I miss out, If I hit the mall on a random day and they have my size then it might just be meant to be hahaha.  

Only nike pickups for me this year were the Black Footscape Desert Chukka at Halton Hills this weekend and the Ultramarine Huarache Lights from Capsule andthose were both easy since Footscape were just a lucky find on the hash wall and there's no hype on Huarache Lights.

I remember these sitting back in 2003 - picked up a pair for $49.99 at Lileo - man I'm old...
at lileo?! thought all they sold were $400 jeans
laugh.gif

anyways, they're probably long gone, but did we get the kendrick lamar reebok ventilators anywhere in the gta?

at lileo?! thought all they sold were $400 jeans
laugh.gif

anyways, they're probably long gone, but did we get the kendrick lamar reebok ventilators anywhere in the gta?
they hit a couple champs (stc and dufferin mall from what I've heard) - called around DT locations but they didn't receive anything, nice shoe - looking to grab a pair but resell on them is like 300+ right now lol 

Too much hype over the Neon AM95s... I'll have to see a pair in person to see if they are really true from when I had them when they first came out....

The box is a nice touch & though the pricing is relative (OG retail back in 1995 was $189.99, IIRC) I still think $220 is steep for a now "lifestyle / casual" shoe... Nike feasting on the younger sheep & us old folk with memories of back in the day.

Better to be patient & wait for the Kijiji resell artists to drop their pricing when the fad passes, or like others have said, wait for some pairs to hit the outlets on a sublte come up

Anything good in Vaughan?

Mainly looking for Kobe stuff (apparel or shoes).. I was given a 30% FF coupon for this weekend

Winners at Queen and P had T-Mac 3s on clearance in various sizes and big sizes of Flyknit Lunar 2.0s (lime).

Anything good in Vaughan?

Mainly looking for Kobe stuff (apparel or shoes).. I was given a 30% FF coupon for this weekend

Seen some venoman 4, white ones. Forgot the price. Most interesting thing they had were the lebron 11 south beach for $160.

Nothing special really

Last edited:
Restock List for Exclucity Downtown Toronto
These are the models that will be available this Saturday July 25th, 9AM.
DOWNTOWN TORONTO
552 QUEEN ST. WEST
(Corner Queen & Bathurst)
TORONTO, ON
M5V 2B5

1. AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO "COLUMBIA"
2. AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG "SHATER"
3. JORDAN 7 CIGAR
4. JORDAN 7 CHAMPAGNE
5. AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO LS "COLUMBIA"
6. JORDAN "ULTIMATE GIFT OF FLIGHT" PACK (JORDAN XI/JORDAN XX9)
7. AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO "HARE"
8. AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO "BORDEAUX"
9. AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO LS "OREO"
10. AIR JORDAN RETRO 10 "DOUBLE NICKEL"
11. JORDAN 13 LOW
12. JORDAN 11LAB4 "RED PATENT LEATHER"
13. JORDAN 11LAB4 "BLACK PATENT LEATHER"
14. AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO 30TH 'TEAL"
15. AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO "INFRARED"
16. AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG "WHITE/BLACK"
17. AIR JORDAN 13 "BARONS"
18. AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO "INFRARED"