Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm trying to do a lot of plyometrics in them, just to simulate being near-bare-foot. The only problem is, without the proper support from the shoe, it may highly increase the risk of injury. 

Yeah I'm probably just gonna stick to the ball shoes I have at the moment. 

Yup, I wouldn't attempt anything as high intensity as plyometrics in something designed for running.

Other than a basketball shoe, your best bet would be a product in the "Cross Training" category; if you were still looking for another option.

Cheers.

Just @ Winners Heartland Mississauga... They have NYK cw Flightposites & Hyperdunks, Flightposites are $149.99 & Hyperdunks are $79.99. One pair of Flyknit Free fruity multicoloured also for $79.99, sz 12.

Sz run is alright mostly my sz (11-12)

Happy hunting guys

Also almost forgot Year Of The Horse on the bottom in pic also $150

Kobe 9 EXT High size 10.5, $150 + 25% off at Halton. Also FSR Tech Fleece Crewneck Black, $70.

Last edited:
No, unfortunately they weren't; I'm waiting on the discount as well. Last time they had the Game Royal Crew, it got to $60-25%.

All running apparel was 25% off though.

Yeah i picked up the game royal crew aswell, those are real nice wouldnt mind spending 45 on those!

Yup, I wouldn't attempt anything as high intensity as plyometrics in something designed for running.

Other than a basketball shoe, your best bet would be a product in the "Cross Training" category; if you were still looking for another option.

Cheers.
thanks for the help!

Lol was there on Tuesday when I saw those Zoom Agilitys, asked them for size 8 or 10, they went to the back room, came back out with nothing.

Still managed to pick up a pair of MC Agility size 10 today around 3PM. The largest size they have on the hash wall was size 9.5! Asked one of the staff on duty, and he came through with a pair from the back, box not ripped. Super happy.

Still managed to pick up a pair of MC Agility size 10 today around 3PM. The largest size they have on the hash wall was size 9.5! Asked one of the staff on duty, and he came through with a pair from the back, box not ripped. Super happy.

Wow haha, I called again today at 11:30 for a size 10... They told me the biggest size left was 9.5. Some luck.

if anyone is interested in the tubular x... they have stock in the red and black cw's on adidas.ca - PM if interested, may be able to help some people out with a discount (140$ retail before tax and shipping) ... discount works out to $120 after everything, can only help up to 2 pairs so PM quick! make sure they have your size first!

Sport Chek's Friends and Family is this Wednesday. 25% off film price, 10% off sale.

They've decided to exclude all Nike from any discount this time. Anyone tired of how easy it is to just casually get 20% and up off list in the States, yet basically impossible here unless you strike gold at an outlet several months after release?

Last edited:
once again that season for timbs...

lol seems every year they be marking them up higher and higher...

do you guys just bite the bullet and buy retail? :nerd:

Kobe 9 EXT High size 10.5, $150 + 25% off at Halton. Also FSR Tech Fleece Crewneck Black, $70.
are there other sizes??? Kobe 9

do you guys just bite the bullet and buy retail?
nerd.gif
I did last year. Oxblood Red ones from footlocker..

'Blood hit the timbs, it reminded me of them.'

At Milton, nothing too interesting
LeBron 11 everglades big sizes 140
LeBron 12 elite 230
LeBron 12 data fsr 180
Penny posite bhm 110 fsr
Flyknit roshe 110 fsr

At Milton, nothing too interesting
LeBron 11 everglades big sizes 140
LeBron 12 elite 230
LeBron 12 data fsr 180
Penny posite bhm 110 fsr
Flyknit roshe 110 fsr

Were the Lebron Datas on the shelf or the hash wall?

Last edited:

do you guys just bite the bullet and buy retail?
nerd.gif
They last a while...  I don't wear mine except to shovel snow these days.  Bought them in the US at Woodbury years ago.  I think I paid like $70 for 6 inch ones.

I bought mine at one of the outlets in NY state as well. This maybe 4-5 years ago and I got it for about $70USD.

Milton outlet

Lebron 11 elite blue hero 10.5 on wall, more sizes in the back for $149

Jordan future tiger camo for $99, none on the wall, ask staff.

Back
Top Bottom