Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Domsrestorations, sometimes his waitlist/turnaround is not bad. Had my 3's back in 2 1/2 weeks..

Dom is my guy, but either he's too busy/backed up or (as he told me when I contacted him a few days ago) he goes through periods where he steps away and stops doing it. So I don't know what the situation is.....just looking to get my all-white huaraches fixed after some mess ups.

Dom is my guy, but either he's too busy/backed up or (as he told me when I contacted him a few days ago) he goes through periods where he steps away and stops doing it. So I don't know what the situation is.....just looking to get my all-white huaraches fixed after some mess ups.

True.. what happened to them? I just took mine off haha.

crazy was thinking of doing the same to my all white...the soles on these stay crack white the rest get scuffs ans looks a little yellow...

want to see if they can clean up if not i'll have to buy again..

Last edited:
Are there any minor discounts floating around for Tech pants? Seems like every website I try excludes Nike from any promo code.
if u can find them at Sport Chek they are having a Scratch and Save sale, 10% off minimum, up to 50% off per transaction.

Thanks, but it excludes Nike, as all SP promotions do.
Thanks, but it excludes Nike, as all SP promotions do.[/quote/]

Not exactly. When they did that friends and family sale a few weeks back the tech fleece windrunners were 25% off. Then I signed up for their email and got an extra 10% off. So originally they were 150 and I got them for 103 plus tax. Current season "cargo khaki" colour. It worth a shot. At the least the 10% off for signing up for email will work

Yeah, they were running an unlisted sale on the TF hoodies for a few months, but it's seemingly an outlier. Ever since their website redesign all major promotions have excluded Nike, initially even the the 10% but that may have changed

Yeah, they were running an unlisted sale on the TF hoodies for a few months, but it's seemingly an outlier. Ever since their website redesign all major promotions have excluded Nike, initially even the the 10% but that may have changed

This was literally a week and a half ago. So I'm pretty sure it was on their new site. I'd just keep an eye out, they're bound to offer some kind of discount. But you're right their really good, advertised promos always say they exclude Nike.

I'm with you on the TF deal, they had it on August, or earlier, and it lasted until the F&F promotion. It was just on the hoodies though. Not saying Nike stuff doesn't get marked down, but it is just excluded form most, if not all major or minor promotions at this point.

From my understanding... NIKE makes them exclude their products...even if they don't want to. 

Try in-store and you may have some luck, not all stores care for enforcing it. 

VM back wall finds
$100

womens $100

Anymore of those Lebron lows? Did you buy that pair and sizes available?
apparently they had sz 7, 9, 9.5 in back and i saw a guy with a full box 11.

originally, the girl who scanned the shoe told me they should have a 9 came back and said she couldn't find it. so i went to another guy and asked him for a size 9 and he was able to find it in back for me no problem. not sure if the first girl lied to me or not.. moral of the story, don't trust every workerand sometimes u do get good finds randomly going in without having 'inside knowledge'.

also they have nike tech fleece womens cape zip up for $60 in grey/white and red/black (reg $185 u can find these on bay website for 92.50$ as well). steal at that price! 

25% off clothing only, not hash wall shoes. 

Last edited:
i was fortunate to cop a size 9 full box (my size)  early this afternoon. i asked after seeing only a size 10.5 on the back wall half box.

apparently they had sz 7 , 9.5 in back and i saw a guy with a full box 11. i believe they are out since my friend just went and copped the sz 7. 

originally, the girl who scanned the shoe told me they should have a 9 came back and said she couldn't find it. so i went to another guy and asked him for a size 9 and he was able to find it in back for me no problem. not sure if the first girl lied to me or not.. moral of the story, don't trust every workerand sometimes u do get good finds randomly going in without having 'inside knowledge'.

also they have nike tech fleece womens cape zip up for $60 in grey/white and red/black (reg $185 u can find these on bay website for 92.50$ as well). steal at that price! 

25% off clothing only, not hash wall shoes. 
Thanks for the update!

Niagara Falls Canada One Outlet

Crazy women's tech fleece selection.

capes, hoodies, crew necks etc.

Red, grey, black, blue, teal, blue and volt

Lots of sizes... All between 50$ and 75$ and take off extra 30%

Kobe IX blue and yellow Fsr $109.99
Tech challenge hybrid denim $89.97 fsr
Flyknit lunar 2 red and grey or blue and volt $99.97 fsr

Must admit, sucks now I can't access Nike ES anymore. I probably still can but its too much work and would have to go with someone on their time more than likely.

PUMA WAREHOUSE SALE at the International Centre. I'm not sure if this was broadcasted but I've gone to a couple couple of these sales years ago and they usually have a good run of sizes for the Sueda Classics, indoor soccer shoes, T's, etc...I usually stock up on socks and T's but never seen any Trinominics (could have missed them). Sale starts the 9th and goes to the 12th. 

Dixie mall finds at footlocker
Kobe x as 180 only sz 11 and 13
Kobe x vino 160 sz 8-10.5
Kobe 9 deep garnet 130 I think sz 8
KD 8 hunts hill sunrise 200 sz 9
And a bunch of Jordan 29 for 200

But if you can fit into grade school sizes there's a bunch of good stuff too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom