Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Dixie mall finds at footlocker
Kobe x as 180 only sz 11 and 13
Kobe x vino 160 sz 8-10.5
Kobe 9 deep garnet 130 I think sz 8
KD 8 hunts hill sunrise 200 sz 9
And a bunch of Jordan 29 for 200

But if you can fit into grade school sizes there's a bunch of good stuff too
did you spot a size 9 by any chance in the 29s?

Thanks! do you also remember the colourway?

SVP sports outlet has some dope Starter satin jackets and quarter zip pullovers on sale, I grabbed a Maple leafs pullover for 59 usually 100-120, they also had Boston bruins and MTL habs for pullovers and celtics , thunder satin jackets, I might be forgetting a few

Apparently Amazon.ca is going through a major overhaul by adding and expanding on clothing and sneakers.

With this, and Nike shipping to Canada at some point in the near-future, buying sneakers online will be as easy and accessible as it was everywhere else in the world...12 years ago.

Apparently Amazon.ca is going through a major overhaul by adding and expanding on clothing and sneakers.

With this, and Nike shipping to Canada at some point in the near-future, buying sneakers online will be as easy and accessible as it was everywhere else in the world...12 years ago.

except we still have to pay those CDN prices

:smh:

Any Free Mercurial Superfly sightings in the city yet?
It's a Nike lab product so there's only one maybe 2 places that would possibly get it...  Haven and the ES cuz they seem to get the odd Nike lab shoe.  In terms of online in Canada... OTH is the only place I can imagine them getting it as they had some of the footscape magistas.

TPO has Jordan 11 lows FSR in the georgetown colorway for kids $79.99
Thanks for the update. Just went to pick up a pair. They also had a pair of Jordan 5 Space Jam in a size 12 for 169.99 on the back wall and a pair of 2015 Hyperdunk "Paris"

Thanks for the update. Just went to pick up a pair. They also had a pair of Jordan 5 Space Jam in a size 12 for 169.99 on the back wall and a pair of 2015 Hyperdunk "Paris"

Was there last night and tried on the Jordan 5. Very tempted but car payment was coming up.

Also a few KD 8 V-8 for 160. I saw sz 8 and a 12.
Jordan 7 bordeaux sz 7 for 120 I think

Hello folks, 

First time poster, occasional reader.

Went to ES last night as I had a pass from work. They are more strict than before. The passes are embossed and you need to show work ID to get in. 

They had some good stuff overall. A good selection of DRI FIT clothing (tees and shorts). They had some tech fleece windrunner hoodies for $93 (black and grey only) and tech fleece shorts for $49 (black and grey only). 

In terms of shoes they had few sizes of the following recent launches:

- foamposite olive green

- lebron 12 what the

- jordan 9 green statue

- jordan 6 low ghost green

- jordan 6 low white infrared

- jordan eclipse black

- lebron cork 

- a few different lebron lows

- kobe peach jam

My sister picked up a pair of black flyknits for $106 (I believe $150 retail). I got the wolf grey roshes for $67 ($100 retail). 

Hope the above is helpful

Burloak has 30% off backwall and clearance rack. Saw some elephant print foams (sz 8-9) on back wall for $140 - 30%, a couple of am 95 no see for 80-30% off, and some older air maxes for about 110-130.

Nothing in terms of clothing

Vaughan mills Nike outlet has Nike Air Max Plus in white leather for 60, only saw size 12 and i think size 9-10, also saw Air Max Penny 1 but only in size 9.5-10.5 really wish they had my size. Puma outlet has last season's Arsenal jersey's on sale, and Asics outlet has some nice GL3 and GLV but for retail prices

Back
Top Bottom