Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone is interested, I'll be cancelling my 306 Underground appointment for 12:00pm.  I'll cancel it at 11AM.

10am train

There was a bit of stuff on the app that wasn't on display.

Ok, I can confirm they will let you direct into the store after 306 underground.

If you buy something, they have a runner that takes you up stairs after your stuff has been made.

WC4 still in stock, I got a 11. OVO is sold out.

This was at 11. Cheers

couldn't make the 11am train due to family commitments. just curious if anybody was still seeing ovo 10 sizes then?

sigh...

For the "Nike" pins. I was able to collect 3 out of the 4 yesterday.

Just ask an employee about the Nike pin scavenger hunt (or look for some Nike employee holding a bag with an iPad. They asked for some email about the Pin chase (check your email if you have a nike account or just ask to log in on on their iPads the spot to verify.)

Livestock Spadina

-red air force 1

Foot locker Eaton Center

-just some square "BRING YOUR GAME" text on a square pin

House of Hoops on Yonge

-some maple leaf and a "416" logo (looks pretty cheese imo)

306 Yonge

-no idea, line was too long and didn't both

GL to all

Last edited:

Just ask an employee about the Nike pin scavenger hunt (or look for some Nike employee holding a bag with an iPad. They asked for some email about the Pin chase (check your email if you have a nike account or just ask to log in on on their iPads the spot to verify.)

Livestock Spadina

-red air force 1

Foot locker Eaton Center

House of Hoops on Yonge

309 Yonge

GL to all
I got the pin at 306 when I went downstairs to the 306 underground in the Atrium beside Tim Horton's there was a girl there with an Ipad handing them out,   its the Jordan Wings pin.   It took me asking about 10 different associates upstairs to find out that little tidbit.

Also,  there as a truck on Elm handing out hand warmers to people waiting in line,   if you ask them,  they may also hook up pins,  they seemed to have quite a few different ones according to a buddy that hit them up  (I missed out there)

I got the pin at 306 when I went downstairs to the 306 underground in the Atrium beside Tim Horton's there was a girl there with an Ipad handing them out,   its the Jordan Wings pin.   It took me asking about 10 different associates upstairs to find out that little tidbit.

Also,  there as a truck on Elm handing out hand warmers to people waiting in line,   if you ask them,  they may also hook up pins,  they seemed to have quite a few different ones according to a buddy that hit them up  (I missed out there)

Livestock Spadina
-red air force 1

Foot locker Eaton Center

House of Hoops on Yonge

306 Yonge

GL to all

Last night at 306 Underground I ended up with the "hand + ball" pin, really wanted Jumpman though (Wings would've been nice too). Was looking to get a hoodie customized but they were OOS on sz Smalls and Mediums :rolleyes...anyone know if they got more? Got my free haircut though!

On my way out I asked about the pins in the display case and if they were selling, girl at the register didn't really answer but gave me a 72-10 pin which was alright

Last edited:
Anybody on the x press who can grab a size 13 ovo 10 and wants to work something out. Message me plz

Back
Top Bottom