Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They didnt let me bring my gf to the 306 underground. My gf then saw someone in a same situation, was allowed to go up stairs with the bf and they didnt let my gf follow me. Ground floor was pretty ******, nth worth buying. Pretty bad experience for a Valentine's day.
I think it may be the time that you went?  I went at 5:30ish and they let me in early even though they ****** up my appointment and I was scheduled for 6:00.

Everyone that I went with got to bring their significant others/friends.

My girlfriend trailed behind me and they still let her in after me lol

306 is by far the best experience aside from the OVO's i copped on the snkrxpress this weekend.

Although there were no hoodies or sweats left they had the dri-fits in smaller sizes.  And I don't know if this has been said but you get to customize your name + a number.

I got a Black (only medium and up $48)  Dri-fit with the cement print, looks dope but don't know how long it will last with the printing method they used. Looks more like a sticker, not a traditional heat print (but could be wrong).  The Small (grey only colour left with S-XXL) my girlfriend got had cement print as well, but tbh if you're getting grey do the galaxy print, or a solid colour would look much better.  Don't get me wrong it still looks dope but the "galaxy print" would have been nicer.

Got a fresh cut, wait was a while but they take time to print your stuff anyways so why not. 

AND PATRICK PATTERSON SHOWED UP.  Got to take a photo with him, and he even cut his hair beside me... unreal experience lol

AND got to go up stairs no questions asked.  UPSTAIRS WAS A MADHOUSE.  People huddled all over the shoe wall, most of which was "SOLD OUT" for the day or not my taste.  It seemed like they had the maroons still available, jordan 1 chicago-esque lows, and that's all i remember really, didn't really bother with the crowd.

most of the CN TOWER T's are gone and or only in larger sizes.  I got the "RISE TO THE NORTH" T ($42.00+tax) (other CN Tower T is sold out), and they only have those in large for both.  They had lots of the 416 t's with the iced basketball rim, and some hoodies with canadian patches down the arm (didn't bother checking the price).  Oh and the maple leaf T's seemed like they had some of those as well.

For those of you who've had bad experiences thus far, I hope you're able to squeeze in a good moment or memory before this all goes away forever.
It's kind of common sense to tip and be a decent human being lol...
Yeah, except these guys don't accept tip whatsoever.  Really good guys, I had my cut done by this man right here from the Forum BARBERSHOP:

great guys, and their cuts are clean.  Made me super fresh for my Valentines Dinner with the wifey lol

Last edited:
For those of you who've had bad experiences thus far, I hope you're able to squeeze in a good moment or memory before this all goes away forever.

Totally agreed. This weekend was unlike anything culture-wise that Toronto has ever seen. I'm out East in N.S. for school right now so obviously couldn't make it to Toronto, and am quite jealous of the events and cool things that you all got to experience. Once in a generation kind of thing.

6:23 pm tomorrow
Also heard from one employee talking to another that after it closes at 6:23, the Jordan Brand Store will be closed until Summer (Do not take my word for this, however, don't know how valuable this dude is in the knowledge chain lol). 

BUT he did verify that it is a permanent store.  Hallelujah for Toronto.

Also heard from one employee talking to another that after it closes at 6:23, the Jordan Brand Store will be closed until Summer (Do not take my word for this, however, don't know how valuable this dude is in the knowledge chain lol). 

BUT he did verify that it is a permanent store.  Hallelujah for Toronto.

I believe that's the plan...it will close and will have another opening as a permanent store.

Great for Toronto and hopefully when it fully opens, the inventory will be enough for all that reselling will be lessen

I believe that's the plan...it will close and will have another opening as a permanent store.

Great for Toronto and hopefully when it fully opens, the inventory will be enough for all that reselling will be lessen
One employee told me that they'll reopen in August as the permanent store. The reason why it's gonna take so long is because they're planning on building a basketball court on the 2nd floor with shower facilities and all.

I heard it'll take three months to renovate. Don't know if that means they'll open immediately after renovating.

So is it confirmed that it closes at 6:23am or 6:23pm tomorrow (err later today)? My friend walked by about 20mins ago and said the line goes into the atrium again.

So is it confirmed that it closes at 6:23am or 6:23pm tomorrow (err later today)? My friend walked by about 20mins ago and said the line goes into the atrium again.

It's 623PM today -- Sign at the window or door says it...plus the time for 306 Underground says 623PM

^thank you

Ill save myself the trip. 

If someone can help me grab french blue in sz 11 for retail

Ill hook up with some pins. 

i would love a pair of blk/infrared 6 in sz 11 if anyone on the sneaker express and not interested in that shoe. Please help. 

Last edited:
Jus left. Not much interesting left at the Jordan store... Maroon 6, Passport 1s, BHM nonsense... The good stuff is gone. Was gonna get some Wc4 GS for the bae but they only had like sz 6 and 7 left. I guess Ppl lining up for the French Blue 12s that will release sometime before closing... Which are meh to me. Good luck to those that are braving the cold to get in. Take it in for the experience, try on the XXX and shoot some hoops etc... Line up wrapped around the building on to Elm Street.

Last edited:
anybody who copped sz 9 chicago 1's, i can lower the cost of my just don 2's beach sz9.5 for you

let me know ASAP. PM

---

its pretty crazy how awesome the nike events and shoes continued even sat afternoon to sunday. thought everything would be full and all be gone but nike kept posting new snkrs expres and exlusive invites to special player sessions...dang.

i had to bow out of my sneaker chasing adventures as of sat morning cause i ditched my wife and had 10 wk old baby at home. (kinda regret not following social media the past day and half) lol

priorities are priorites! just the randomness of snkrs express was worth it even tho i know lot of ppl still coudn't get on. 

anyway someone is looking to help me get chicago 1's (sz9) as my grail i can see what incentive or trade we can do. 

Last edited:
Looks like some French Blue 12's have already hit FB for sale groups. Hope those who wanted them to wear were able to purchase.

The French blue 12 release in late March right? Just a few weeks then they could be had for retail, r people that eager to get a pair early to show off on social media?

anybody who copped sz 9 chicago 1's, i can lower the cost of my just don 2's beach sz9.5 for you

let me know ASAP. PM

---
its pretty crazy how awesome the nike events and shoes continued even sat afternoon to sunday. thought everything would be full and all be gone but nike kept posting new snkrs expres and exlusive invites to special player sessions...dang.

i had to bow out of my sneaker chasing adventures as of sat morning cause i ditched my wife and had 10 wk old baby at home. (kinda regret not following social media the past day and half) lol

priorities are priorites! just the randomness of snkrs express was worth it even tho i know lot of ppl still coudn't get on. 

anyway someone is looking to help me get chicago 1's (sz9) as my grail i can see what incentive or trade we can do. 

PM'd

What was released today (besides the French Blues) at the Jumpman Store?

Last edited:
Looks like some French Blue 12's have already hit FB for sale groups. Hope those who wanted them to wear were able to purchase.

You know the game done changed. It's just like people complaining there was "nothing good" on sneaker xpress like Nike owes them.

The greatest weekend in the history of this country. Shoutouts to all the people who helped me out and experienced it with me.

Great weekend for Toronto. Definitely put on a great showcase for the basketball community and sneaker community.

Although I came up with NOTHING (lol), I think it really helped show that the sneaker/basketball culture is really strong here and hopefully will lead to future opportunities in these areas (ie Jordan Store in August, maybe some other big time releases, etc).

If anyone has extra pins and don't mind passing one this way, let me know :smile:

Also great to see this thread have so much activity (although I know there are tons of lurkers)

sooo Yeezy's next?

If anyone has an extra 416/leaf pin, please let me know. Can trade my WC4 pin for it.

Last edited:
Definitely a great weekend where stores associated w/basketball did everything to cater to fans. Word is next years nhl all star game is here, and I know it won't come close

Back
Top Bottom