Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

OVO sizes are up, but they've all been carted. You might get lucky, but it also might be phantom stock. Sizes 8-11.

Any info on yeezys? Are all the stores getting stock just doing raffles?

SOLESTOP, XCLU and LS already started their in-store raffles.

Others have started their IG raffles (not a fan)

Haven't heard of any FCFS yet

Last edited:

The dreaded IG raffle lool, one of the most annoying things I see are when people repost various raffle pictures and flood my feed.

8.5 have shown up on Nike.com about 8 times today... Keep an eye out before paying resale prices.
how about the ovo 10?

The dreaded IG raffle lool, one of the most annoying things I see are when people repost various raffle pictures and flood my feed.
any store doing a line up on friday?

I believe Holt Renfrew at yorkdale is fcfs, not 100% though try calling them tomorrow to find out. I'll ask since I'm going to be there to enter raffles at champs and ftl

Has anyone ever won a yeezy raffle from LS? I'm always suspicious of raffles that are done via an iPad. No different that all these IG raffles I see on my feed. I wonder if it's just a way to get newsletter subscribers/IG followers.

Has anyone ever won a yeezy raffle from LS? I'm always suspicious of raffles that are done via an iPad. No different that all these IG raffles I see on my feed. I wonder if it's just a way to get newsletter subscribers/IG followers.

Friend has won on 4 store raffles...so there's a chance

- 750 Black @ adidas
- Oxford Tans @ XCLU, LS and FTL (He should have played the lottery this time...so lucky)

Last edited:
Friend has won on 4 store raffles...so there's a chance

- 750 Black @ adidas
- Oxford Tans @ XCLU, LS and FTL (He should have played the lottery this time...so lucky)
All 4 at LS?

I was curious myself.. Ipad threw me off. There was a whole line today at LS too, when I went. What are the chances :frown:

edit: NVM, just read your post properly. GG.

Last edited:
I'm a newbie to NT. Been collecting sneakers for years though. Had a great wknd. Went to 306 Underground x2, Jordan open run at Ryerson, 306 Yonge upstairs, and last but not least Snkrexpress. Couldn't have done it without everyone's input on NT. Great bunch of ppls on here. Thank you everyone who posted links and when things were open for registrations.
Here's my haul for the wknd.

I'm a newbie to NT. Been collecting sneakers for years though. Had a great wknd. Went to 306 Underground x2, Jordan open run at Ryerson, 306 Yonge upstairs, and last but not least Snkrexpress. Couldn't have done it without everyone's input on NT. Great bunch of ppls on here. Thank you everyone who posted links and when things were open for registrations.
Here's my haul for the wknd.
Where were you able to purchase the patches from? Is this from the 306 underground? I tried asking if I can purchase them and they denied me... (Would of bought the Toronto and leaf patch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom