Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Turns out the All-Star shooting shirts aren't climalite, huge turn off considering all the other NBA shooting shirts are, and these are $30 even on clearance smh

If anyone needs sportschek team assist books - 10$ off $50 purchase or $20 off $100. I got like 3 left, Eaton centre area.

anyone thats been to realsports notice if they still have the m&n x rc cap in "east"?

Last edited:
Just came from EC Champs. Raffle is only until 5pm today, no exceptions.

Any updates from Yorkdale? I'd hate to trek it there after work just to find out they're already done.
Repped, was going to go after work but just made it during my lunch.

The line is getting long and hectic, they've also moved it to the other side stretching down towards h&m.

Plenty of AS gear left at sport check Yorkdale.

Including all colors for shooting tees

Last edited:

Lineup for fl Yorkdale raffle, roughly 50 people deep.

Don't even bother with lining up at EC Champs. Line up wraps around the hallway lol. Prolly over 80 ppl in line. Raffle ends at 5pm too.

Last edited:
Don't even bother with lining up at EC Champs. Line up wraps around the hallway lol. Prolly over 80 ppl in line. Raffle ends at 5pm too.

Wonder what happens with people who are still in line after 5...apparently they said the raffle is done at 5 with no exceptions

Sportchek was half off All star stuff too? i thought it was only 30% off there

yes this was included, but no EAST gear left. only WEST in most styles.
Sportchek was 50% off, I bought a few things from there during my lunch.  It's weird, on the site I remember it being 30% off, not sure what happened there.

Back
Top Bottom