Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Really funny these hypebeast kids actually camped out overnight in front of Adidas flagship and Adidas heritage store for the UMDs. From what I was told, both stores brought in like over 100 pairs for today's sale. So many other shops stocked them as well, just walk in after the crowd dies down and easy cop it seemed.

I got a pair just to see what's all the buzz is about cuz there was only a few peeps waiting outside Adidas heritage by mid afternoon as I happened to walk by. The shoes feel kinda cheap to be honest.

Last edited:
Really funny these hypebeast kids actually camped out overnight in front of Adidas flagship and Adidas heritage store for the UMDs. From what I was told, both stores brought in like over 100 pairs for today's sale. So many other shops stocked them as well, just walk in after the crowd dies down and easy cop it seemed.

I got a pair just to see what's all the buzz is about cuz there was only a few peeps waiting outside Adidas heritage by mid afternoon as I happened to walk by. The shoes feel kinda cheap to be honest.
Does the adidas NMD run TTS or same as adidas tubular that runs 1/2 sz big? TIA

Does the adidas NMD run TTS or same as adidas tubular that runs 1/2 sz big? TIA
You can go half size down if you wear relatively thin socks.

I went with my standard adidas sizing and they are right on the money.

I just ran across the street with these and they are pretty much racing flats. Don't run in these if you over pronate and need a support shoe.

Last edited:
I don't get the NMD hype. IMO it's an ugly shoe, and I hear they're not that comfortable. I wore a pair of Boosts for the first time last weekend (Yeezy 350s) and they're ok comfort wise, but they don't live up to all that talk I've seen over the past year about being so comfortable. I'm shocked reading and seeing photos of all these lineups locally last night and today, I guess adidas did a good job marketing the sneaker.

At TPO. No additional discounts. FRS
Rep'd was able to get size 8 for my nephew.

I don't get the NMD hype. IMO it's an ugly shoe, and I hear they're not that comfortable. I wore a pair of Boosts for the first time last weekend (Yeezy 350s) and they're ok comfort wise, but they don't live up to all that talk I've seen over the past year about being so comfortable. I'm shocked reading and seeing photos of all these lineups locally last night and today, I guess adidas did a good job marketing the sneaker.
I think it's because most retro sneakers nowadays are usually nowhere near as comfy as their OG counterparts that came out decade(s) ago due to cost cutting / keeping their performance less competitive with the latest and greatest, and millennials obviously aren't around long enough to know this.

Really comfortable runners are usually sold in specialized running stores and not known to the average sneaker head / hypebeast, nor do their designs really appeal to them.

Boost brings back a level of comfort that was prevalent with mall purchased sneakers of the late 80's - 90's imo, but for serious performance in various sports I would wear modern Asics.

Last edited:
The real comfort is in the pure boosts and ultra boosts. They feel like you're walking on jello. But for the others, they feel more compressed. Got a pair of energy boosts and a couple of basketball shoes with boost. The ZX8000 Boost's are comfortable as well.

14 new colors of these NMD will be dropping for those that didn't get a pair followed by a lot of restocks planned as these are going to be a Gr staple model... Do Not pay these outrageous reseller prices.

DAMMIT

ive been looking to really cut down the collection

was trying to keep an eye out for upcoming shows to attend

this one however is too short notice :smh:

Hi guys, 

Went to halton outlet last night and saw some the following:

- nike black leather destroyer (small and xs left) - fresh varsity jacket and it was $469 and 60% off. Only had sizes for little people lol (small and xs)

- alot of lebron 12s in different colours: orange, red, and the green one (I think all star) - can't remember the price and seemed like FSR

- marvin the martian 7s as posted above - FSR

- some Kds 8s in different colours - cant remember price

- olive jordan futures - I think $129 

- not alot in terms of tech fleece, they had a white dot windrunner jacket which is kind of cool. I think it was $100 with 25% off clearance rack. I copped the black version of this jacket and wear it for jogging sometimes

- some the hash walls were 25% 

- I ended up getting my mom some air max 2013 all black for $79 plus 25% off. That was only purchase

Thanks and have a great Friday!

14 new colors of these NMD will be dropping for those that didn't get a pair followed by a lot of restocks planned as these are going to be a Gr staple model... Do Not pay these outrageous reseller prices.
Maybe in the states, doubt it in Canada. Look at the ultra boost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom