Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike also expanded their sale section from around 350 to 1000+ pieces. Nothing too notable, but some good prices on the Huarache Utility Triple Black and Triple White. Funny, they actually increased the prices of some pieces that were on sale.

Reactions: emj
Nike also expanded their sale section from around 350 to 1000+ pieces. Nothing too notable, but some good prices on the Huarache Utility Triple Black and Triple White. Funny, they actually increased the prices of some pieces that were on sale.

maybe they're gonna drop a promo code soon? one can always hope lol

I don't get the NMD hype. IMO it's an ugly shoe, and I hear they're not that comfortable. I wore a pair of Boosts for the first time last weekend (Yeezy 350s) and they're ok comfort wise, but they don't live up to all that talk I've seen over the past year about being so comfortable. I'm shocked reading and seeing photos of all these lineups locally last night and today, I guess adidas did a good job marketing the sneaker.

Only one I'm looking for this the triple black NMD, all those other colorways are hilarious.
Taiwan: 

Hong Kong: 

Worldwide: http://theshoegame.com/articles/sneakerheads-camping-for-adidas-nmd.html

Yesterday outside Adidas Originals at 11 there were literally over 100 peeps surrounding the front door trying to get in.

Reminded me of the iPhone hype back in the day.

Not sure if I want to wear my pair today don't want to get labelled as a hypebeast lol!

You're worried about wearing a shoe and being labelled...? Cmon man

You're worried about wearing a shoe and being labelled...? Cmon man
Well I don't know what context he meant to phrase his original comment in, but tbh I bought cement 4's but I probably won't wear them anytime soon cause everyone has them on.
I like to wait it out until the hype dies down a bit...

Well I don't know what context he meant to phrase his original comment in, but tbh I bought cement 4's but I probably won't wear them anytime soon cause everyone has them on.

I like to wait it out until the hype dies down a bit...

Those won't see sunshine till May.

NMD hype reminds me of Roshe hype a few years ago. Sold out instantly when stock first appeared in Canada, now that we've been inundated with different models and CWs and the whole lot, they're sitting under retail everywhere.

NOTL Adidas outlet has Raptors player tees for $15 + 40% off if anyone is interested or prepping for the playoffs lol

(Lowry, DeRozan, JV, CoJo, Ross, JJ)

S-XXL in most players when I left about an hour ago.

40% off all clearance.

NOTL Nike didn't really have much. Hash wall/clearance was 25% off. Scattered lebron 12 ASG AND KD7 ASG and 2 diff colourways of the M11 on hash.

All basketball was additional 25% off, they had a pair of KD8's in the isle and that was it. Clearance clothing was picked clean.

NOTL Adidas outlet has Raptors player tees for $15 + 40% off if anyone is interested or prepping for the playoffs lol

(Lowry, DeRozan, JV, CoJo, Ross, JJ)

S-XXL in most players when I left about an hour ago.

40% off all clearance.

NOTL Nike didn't really have much. Hash wall/clearance was 25% off. Scattered lebron 12 ASG AND KD7 ASG and 2 diff colourways of the M11 on hash.

All basketball was additional 25% off, they had a pair of KD8's in the isle and that was it. Clearance clothing was picked clean.
Thanks so much dude.

Thanks so much dude.

Vaughan Mills adidas has the raptors tees as well. Picked up a red Lowry for $10 after tax. Nike busy as hell, but nothing exciting. 25 off clearance racks. And I think hash. They had heather grey/ volt zipper hero hoodies for 144.99. No additional discount I believe.

Last edited:
come back from premier outlelts, tons of lbj 12(3 or 4 colorways,139 cad and 25%off) , lbj 13 asg(259 bucks maybe), kd8

aj 7 retro 169 bucks

no kobe. I am confused why kobe 10 is more popular than lbj 12 in outlets

I'm looking for the Nike AIR hang tag (not Jordan AIR) in mint condition if you have an extra one please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
come back from premier outlelts, tons of lbj 12(3 or 4 colorways,139 cad and 25%off) , lbj 13 asg(259 bucks maybe), kd8
aj 7 retro 169 bucks
no kobe. I am confused why kobe 10 is more popular than lbj 12 in outlets

which 7, Marvin the Martian?

nvm, it's at Halton so it is the Martians. For some reason, I originally thought it was Niagara

Last edited:
Flyknit racers up $10, free ship no minimum seems to be the current promo + ebates for 10% on NDC.ca

Last edited:
if anyone missed out on the Reigning Champ x Asics collab and might be still interested, I know a guy looking to get rid of his BLACK 8.5 & 9 for retail! Get at me!

Last edited:
Anyone has experience selling / shipping through paypal invoice, I just sold a pair of sneakers thru paypal invoice, the buyer address is confirmed and I am planning to ship with tracking / insurance. Could this be a scam? This is my first online transaction outside of ebay. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom