Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

yup...  I'm a fan of 17's but the coppers were one of my least favourite CW's.  $330 is steep...  I expected them to be over $300 considering what the stealth 20's were priced at and the original retail of the 17's

Yeah. I paid $300 + tax for my white/red 17s back in the day. Tried to sell them a few months ago for $450, DS, complete with the case and sealed CD-ROM. Thank goodness no one bought them, because now I'm thinking that might have been way too cheap.

I think the regular 17's were more expensive... they retailed for $300 CAD back in the day but I think the coppers were still expensive

Exactly. I think the coppers didn't come with the briefcase, but Still had a bag though? I can't imagine the regular 17 price if they retro

Sup NTers

I got my hands on another pair of WC4s (size 9) from a Ateaze restock. I am willing to unload them for retail, PM me if interested.... 

The white red (red case), white blue (silver case, black silver (black case) - I still have the red - bought them at the Adidas Outlet... I know... But yes the Adidas Outlet at Mavis and Eglinton years ago.
They had about 100 pairs of the three - $49.99. I also remember the crocs hitting clearance at Footlocker outlet for $59.99.

The white red (red case), white blue (silver case, black silver (black case) - I still have the red - bought them at the Adidas Outlet... I know... But yes the Adidas Outlet at Mavis and Eglinton years ago.
They had about 100 pairs of the three - $49.99. I also remember the crocs hitting clearance at Footlocker outlet for $59.99.

Imagine finding Pinnacles or Don Cs (highly priced AJs now) at an outlet for almost 84% off :nerd:

#willneverhappenagain #goodolddays #nohype

Check for people with team assist i think they got like 20-25% off coupons. I believe theres a thread on redflagdeals
Nah, that was few years ago, their program is not that great anymore. maybe 10$ off on 50% total purchase?

I think the regular 17's were more expensive... they retailed for $300 CAD back in the day but I think the coppers were still expensive

17s were the first jordan with a retail price over 200. They didn't hit 300 cad back in 02' I just sold my red and white pair few months back.

Blue Jays with another late game collapse. Anyone going to any opening weekend games? I sold my home opener tickets already but I'll be at Sunday's game to see David Price pitch

Blue Jays with another late game collapse. Anyone going to any opening weekend games? I sold my home opener tickets already but I'll be at Sunday's game to see David Price pitch

what's the city's view on price? Are they bitter or naw

Nope. Retail was $300. $200 was the US price.[/quo
Maybe I just got them for the low. Shoulda Google that lol.

I was going to go opening weekend (Friday) but I'm passing now. The prices were pretty good for seats, then literally on opening day prices went way up. It's my fault, I should've bought last week but I'll wait for another series.

I was going to go opening weekend (Friday) but I'm passing now. The prices were pretty good for seats, then literally on opening day prices went way up. It's my fault, I should've bought last week but I'll wait for another series.

Home Opener is slightly overrated anyways, plus Boston comes here 3 times a year.

Sup NTers

I got my hands on another pair of WC4s (size 9) from a Ateaze restock. I am willing to unload them for retail, PM me if interested.... 

So you couldn't justify paying over $300 for a shoe at the moment in another size a second time? :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone want a pair of Tubular Nova red in a size 9 for cheap. I got them for $90 and am selling them for the same price. Bought it from the Bay using my Bay credit card but don't want to get 'pretty much' store credit. Fits like a 9.5. Take down if this is illegal. 

I got some adidas passes if anyone is interested jus pm me. Pick up in Scarborough. Can somebody help me look for master 12s , cement 4s or 72-10s I have shoes to trade not looking to pay ridiculous prices need a size 10.5-11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom