Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

just received my air jordan 10 paris size 9.5 from nike.ca. want to trade a french blue or cement 4s for same size. anyone interest?

Nike Outlet @ VM today practically everything 25% off. Not sure if it was a single day thing.

Copped a pair of Air Max 2 OG colorway for 30 bucks + tax.

Last edited:

off topic but...been looking for a toronto raptors dino logo in purple for my 4 yrs old son(obsessed with dinosaurs), does anyone know where i can get them in toronto or even online

--thank you
try the various svp sports locations. their outlet stores might have them for even cheaper.

I got $150 face value seats for $110 on stubhub. I'd say the bandwagon has cleared

Wow. It's frustrating that they lost, but the bandwagon clears pretty quick around here. I think they got the win tonight anyways so this is the game be at.

Wow. It's frustrating that they lost, but the bandwagon clears pretty quick around here. I think they got the win tonight anyways so this is the game be at.
Ya man. Indiana is not the same caliber team as Raptors. That game 1 was extremely frustrating as it was literally the worst game we could have had. Kyle and Demar were both terrible, not to mention we had like almost 20 turnovers. In the end, it was still a close game even with us playing so trash.

On a side note as well, I feel like all of the Raptors gear has been bought already (the things worth buying anyway). Even most/ all of the other Mitchell and Ness hoodies with the screen printed east west and All Star Game logo seem to be gone. Oh well...

Last edited:

For those still looking for the crewneck xl,xxl,m 1 of each pm me for the location will only reply to people that contribute here

Went to SVP near Vmills yday. Absolutely nothing of note in terms of clothing and shoes. Place is heavily disorganized, can't tell what's men's and women's and as for shoes, all generic shoes for the most part.

the team can still win the series but you just have to be disappointed in how klow and demar showed up on Saturday. 2 straight first round disappointments, you waited all season for this, you should be pissed off and ready to go. They looked shook out there

Is SVP any good still?

Last time I checked, they fell off pretty hard after losing their JB/Nike contract.  Almost like the crowd is gone and the staff don't really care (?)

They should try thinking outside the box and using colors the team actually wears. Having said that, the purple is definitely an upgrade.

For those still looking for the crewneck xl,xxl,m 1 of each pm me for the location will only reply to people that contribute here

I gotta say, this is a great way to keep the info away from the lurkers. Smart move.

Is SVP any good still?

Last time I checked, they fell off pretty hard after losing their JB/Nike contract.  Almost like the crowd is gone and the staff don't really care (?)

I picked up a Winnipeg Jets fitted for $5. Couldn't pass up a hometown team joint for that price.

As for SVP in general, it hasn't been decent in a very long time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom