Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks man.  Went there today.  No compression at all

Lots of raptors stuff, particularly for S, M, XL and higher.  No L really in the jerseys, warm up tops or track pants

picked up some tech fleece shorts for $39.99 and a pair of air force one txt in red for $59.99.  Decent amount of sizes.  They also had the blue colourway for $99.99

Colors of TF short?

This was on the sale rack at halton, back wall had some nike hyperrev's, lebron soldier 9s, nothing crazy 

Last edited:
Someone I know went to Yorkdale at 3am. Him an his friend are 25th in line, but apparently Champs only has 20 pairs. Another friend went by around 9 this morning, and pretty much left right after when he was told the news.

EDIT: Apparently none of the locations announced actually got the shoes, so people camped out for nothing. Wow.

Last edited:
For those who've been to VM lately, do you recall if they have indoor court football shoes? More specifically the Hypervenom Phade.

For those who've been to VM lately, do you recall if they have indoor court football shoes? More specifically the Hypervenom Phade.

I was there yesterday but I don't recall seeing any Hypervenom Phade, but your best bet would be to give them a call.

VM was a mess yesterday, but I believe they are doing a promotion where if you spend 100 before taxes, you get a 50$ off coupon which is valid sometime in May (I forget the exact time period).

anyone been to the foot locker outlet at Dixie mall​ or the Nike outlet on Burloak? Looking for some compression tops...

TIA

Was just at Burloak. Not much for clothes n shoes. Some KD 8 toddlers for 35, KD 8 N7 for 100 GS sizes.
For adults they had these

Size 8-10

Someone I know went to Yorkdale at 3am. Him an his friend are 25th in line, but apparently Champs only has 20 pairs. Another friend went by around 9 this morning, and pretty much left right after when he was told the news.

EDIT: Apparently none of the locations announced actually got the shoes, so people camped out for nothing. Wow.
Are people staying?

WOW SMH

Edit: Terrible they'd falsify a rumor and even worse it's on a Monday

Last edited:

I was there yesterday but I don't recall seeing any Hypervenom Phade, but your best bet would be to give them a call.

VM was a mess yesterday, but I believe they are doing a promotion where if you spend 100 before taxes, you get a 50$ off coupon which is valid sometime in May (I forget the exact time period).
Yeah I was at VM yesterday as well. Was madness. There was 25% off pretty much everything. Didn't notice too many indoor football boots. One of the sales racks as a Nike Lab/ White label tech fleece crew for $60, size M. Was oogling it last time I was there in Jan as well. Got this for $135 plus 25% off, pretty happy as I was about to buy on asos for  90 pounds. They had a medium and some XLs, also had the all blue one. Saw some of the tech woven trousers in most sizes and the shorts in 30 as well.

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections...tech-windrunner-light-crimson-deep-royal-blue

Also went to Pickering National Sports. Everything on some kind of sale pretty much. Got 10% off a Stroman jersey. Most other stuff 25% off.They also had a "secret" warehouse sale for Under Armour in the back. 40% off the regular price, didn't think the stock was great.

Yeah I was at VM yesterday as well. Was madness. There was 25% off pretty much everything. Didn't notice too many indoor football boots. One of the sales racks as a Nike Lab/ White label tech fleece crew for $60, size M. Was oogling it last time I was there in Jan as well. Got this for $135 plus 25% off, pretty happy as I was about to buy on asos for  90 pounds. They had a medium and some XLs, also had the all blue one. Saw some of the tech woven trousers in most sizes and the shorts in 30 as well.

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections...tech-windrunner-light-crimson-deep-royal-blue
Lucky, I wanted that crewneck when they had it without extra discount, couldn't find my size though, so I ultimately had to pass on it. I was at VM yesterday as well and picked up the Tech Windrunner, I've been waiting for it to go on sale since I saw it at the TEC Running store ($300 retail so I knew it was eventually gonna hit outlets), wanted the all obsidian one, but they couldn't find my size even though the system said they had 5 available, found a black one on the clearance rack and took that one instead. Glad I got the black as I went home and realized I had an Arcteryx jacket in navy that's a similar material...

Picked up a pair of the woven pants ($68 after discount) and this black tech fleece crew ($45 after discount, it's a bit longer and has mesh in the underarm area), plenty of sizes available, they were on the NSW racks not clearance but did have additional 25%. Overall fairly satisfied with what I got, plus I got a couple MVP passes to use in May 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

few XXL's,  couple XLs, didn't see any larges, mediums or smalls.  does anybody know when this specific model released?
They had a FSR of these at Vaughan Mills (did not look at the price, I already had 4 items in hand when I saw it), I've seen them on the clearance racks around Christmas, but usually in XL/XXL. I think it released Fall 2014, I have the Obsidian/Grey one of this and love it because the hood is water resistant.

Last edited:

Lucky, I wanted that crewneck when they had it without extra discount, couldn't find my size though, so I ultimately had to pass on it. I was at VM yesterday as well and picked up the Tech Windrunner, I've been waiting for it to go on sale since I saw it at the TEC Running store ($300 retail so I knew it was eventually gonna hit outlets), wanted the all obsidian one, but they couldn't find my size even though the system said they had 5 available, found a black one on the clearance rack and took that one instead. Glad I got the black as I went home and realized I had an Arcteryx jacket in navy that's a similar material...

Picked up a pair of the woven pants ($68 after discount) and this black tech fleece crew ($45 after discount, it's a bit longer and has mesh in the underarm area), plenty of sizes available, they were on the NSW racks not clearance but did have additional 25%. Overall fairly satisfied with what I got, plus I got a couple MVP passes to use in May 
smokin.gif

Didn't really phrase my last post right, I didn't get it. It wont fit me but if its there next time I'm buying it and giving as a present to either my brother or a mate.

Didn't really phrase my last post right, I didn't get it. It wont fit me but if its there next time I'm buying it and giving as a present to either my brother or a mate.

Picked up a pair of the woven pants ($68 after discount) and this black tech fleece crew ($45 after discount, it's a bit longer and has mesh in the underarm area), plenty of sizes available, they were on the NSW racks not clearance but did have additional 25%. Overall fairly satisfied with what I got, plus I got a couple MVP passes to use in May :smokin  
Damn, was there today but they didn't have 25% off clearance, looks like I was a day late for the sale. Picked up the same black windrunner for 139. There are still navy ones (L,XL), black ones (M,L,XL), and the navy/blue ones (M,L,XL) if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom