Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just a heads up, footlocker.ca has a ton of new stuff on clearence. Kobe X's at $114, Elite Highs at $144, Lebron, KD, Air Max...etc.

Picked up the OG Turquoise/Uni Gold Huarache's for $64, and Elite Versatility socks for $9.99. Pretty satisfied.

I know they usually have just phantom stock, but I carted like 30 different pairs in my size and was able to check-out, so this might be real, for once.
I got the elite highs.  I hope they're not inventory issues.

The while and red 11 lows are not showing up in Nike.ca anyone know any websites that will be shipping to Canada?

If anyone can fit into kids sizes or wants to get their gal the Triple White ubs some foot lockers are getting them. Try calling the big ones near you.

KFL bramalea has a few left 1 per person

Last edited:
If anyone can fit into kids sizes or wants to get their gal the Triple White ubs some foot lockers are getting them. Try calling the big ones near you.

KFL bramalea has a few left 1 per person

Yeah my homegirl picked up a pair from YD yesterday.

Anyone looking...was at TPO about 5pm Saturday. They still had what appeared to be two FSR on the air max zero be true. 25% off hash wall. Nothing of note that I saw but it was rather busy.

Thread is quiet even with the drop of the 11 lows...

No interest or everyone burned out from weekly releases...

Or getting ready for Yeezy/NMD release next week

Oh the interest was there for the 11s. Ask anyone that lined up and/or tried buying online.

Vm as of Friday afternoon had 25% off hash, nothing off clearance, and a rack of Jordan stuff for 25% off. Pretty much a fsr of am0.

Was at VM today. Grabed the AM0s. Had a load of the wool windrunners for around 110. The winterised tech fleece pants in xxl, tech woven the one in 36. Grey tech fleece hoodie and grey tech fleece funnel neck, just one of each and both XL. Some white and blue QS Dunks for 115 with extra 25% off.

Was at VM today. Grabed the AM0s. Had a load of the wool windrunners for around 110. The winterised tech fleece pants in xxl, tech woven the one in 36. Grey tech fleece hoodie and grey tech fleece funnel neck, just one of each and both XL. Some white and blue QS Dunks for 115 with extra 25% off.
Did they have the other "be true" shoes/clothes?

struck out on the bred 12's but managed to grab a 10.  If anyone has a 9, please hit me up.  On another note, solestop has the solar red ultra boost 2.0 in a 9.5 and 11 if anyone is looking.

Did they have the other "be true" shoes/clothes?

Yeah had maybe 3 styles of mens tshirts, a vest and leggings/tights. For shoes they had AM0, Hyperrev and the Lunar. Think the cashier said only them and HH got it all of Canada.

Yeah had maybe 3 styles of mens tshirts, a vest and leggings/tights. For shoes they had AM0, Hyperrev and the Lunar. Think the cashier said only them and HH got it all of Canada.
TPO also had the various shoes and some of the shirts.

Another Yeezy dropping, another round of raffles.

FL just posted their raffle info on IG. Sign up at Hoh today and tomorrow.

Adidas on Queen will def be doing a raffle, same with Livestock probably.

Any word on any Champs/FL locations getting pairs and doing raffles? Last release they had that 1 day raffle at FL Yorkdale that was a total $hit show.

Another Yeezy dropping, another round of raffles.

FL just posted their raffle info on IG. Sign up at Hoh today and tomorrow.

Adidas on Queen will def be doing a raffle, same with Livestock probably.

Any word on any Champs/FL locations getting pairs and doing raffles? Last release they had that 1 day raffle at FL Yorkdale that was a total $hit show.
My co-worker told me Champs YD is doing one day raffle today. But i dont know for sure exactly. If someone could confirm?

Back
Top Bottom