Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was anyone able to cop the alphabounce? Looking for a sz 8.5 or 9 if anyone has info I'll be grateful. TIA

These hybrid tech fleece were at burloak for $84.95. No additional discount. Clearance was 30% off

Bruh. You are amazing. How do these fit? I wear size 11 in all my Nike shoes such as AF1's, Kobe XI's and Jordan 5's. I don't know Adidas sizing.

Also, have you ordered from this site before? Do you get charged customs and duties?

If you have wide feet stay tts.
I have both black and white/black and could have went down 1/2 size as the material stretches.
I stayed tts and no problems.

First time ordering from site but got it shipped to my Niagara PO box

If you have wide feet stay tts.
I have both black and white/black and could have went down 1/2 size as the material stretches.
I stayed tts and no problems.

First time ordering from site but got it shipped to my Niagara PO box
Thanks a lot man. Gonna go for a 10.5. Damn you have a Niagara PO Box, that's awesome, must save you a ton in shipping and duty fees.

Thanks a lot man. Gonna go for a 10.5. Damn you have a Niagara PO Box, that's awesome, must save you a ton in shipping and duty fees.

I save a bit. Since our dollar went south I haven't been cross border shopping as frequently. Only when I find a deal or something that isnt here.

Check out Kinek.com

Grand opening, grand closing. Got cart jacked at 9:01 lol
My order went through;  was skeptical, but it's since been filled. Supposed to be arriving today actually. Really impressed with the fast turnaround. 

Last edited:

My order went through;  was skeptical, but it's since been filled. Supposed to be arriving today actually. Really impressed with the fast turnaround. 
yeah they have a great turnaround time. almost anything ive ever ordered comes within a couple days

Back
Top Bottom