Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i got a call for the blacks at square 1, picking up later.  Trying to trade for some triple white ultra boosts though.  If not then i'll wear them.

laugh.gif
 Adidas 10AM release of the uncaged. FWIW, when the Canadian site went live it was gone, unlike the American site which had everything still in stock, able to cart and check out. Why do we get botted to hell everytime.

wow cant believe how easy it was on ADC, i just added to cart to try and it worked.  IF you have a US mailbox then you are money.

wow cant believe how easy it was on ADC, i just added to cart to try and it worked.  IF you have a US mailbox then you are money.

Glad someone else picked up a sz9 grey for me on ADC as I was in a meeting when they dropped.

ADCa has FAILED us again...it's getting annoying

laugh.gif
 Adidas 10AM release of the uncaged. FWIW, when the Canadian site went live it was gone, unlike the American site which had everything still in stock, able to cart and check out. Why do we get botted to hell everytime.
I think it's just because we get less stock

I think we've already accepted low stock..low selection but dropping shoes earlier than they announced is very irritating especially if you've planned for it already
mean.gif
I didn't even really follow this drop because I wasn't interested but was it Adidas Canada that posted the drop time or Adidas US?

anyone shop off nike.ca lately? No free shipping or 10% cash back. Some nice shirts I want to get but the prices are too high

anyone shop off nike.ca lately? No free shipping or 10% cash back. Some nice shirts I want to get but the prices are too high
Yeah I don't bother with Nike.ca, most of the stuff is at Foot Locker/Champs, or other online Canadian stores

Free shipping over $250 is absolute insanity.

Anyone know how much the Grey NMDs were for retail? Not the Prime knit ones, the regular R1s in Grey/White. I can only find American retail price when I Google search.

Saw these at Vaughan Mills Nike Outlet yesterday. Did these even go into regular stores like footlocker or champs?

Saw these at Vaughan Mills Nike Outlet yesterday. Did these even go into regular stores like footlocker or champs?
didn't see them in stores or anyone even talk about them.  I guess not.  Maybe they went the same route as the be true AM0 where it went to outlets only.  What's the price of the kd there?

Vm is garbage and a zoo, avoid
VM is good when you don't go on the weekends or evenings.  But this then takes away the hash wall discounts, but at least you can actually look around and move 10 feet without asking 100 people to move.  You can find some steals by going late morning early evening too, found a pair of the red/gum af1 duckboots for decent price awhile ago.  

VM is good when you don't go on the weekends or evenings.  But this then takes away the hash wall discounts, but at least you can actually look around and move 10 feet without asking 100 people to move.  You can find some steals by going late morning early evening too, found a pair of the red/gum af1 duckboots for decent price awhile ago.  

true. I was noting about today, not in general. There was nothing good, and the hash was cleaned out. All the shoes on the hash were either size 8 or lower, or size 10.5 and higher. Line was crazy, and no parking, and no places at the food court to sit and eat. I didn't want people making a long trip (or even a short one) because it would have been a waste of time and patience.

if you buy overseas,the seller need to mark it down to like ~30$ and be willing to mark it as a gift 

hope it help

Yeah I don't bother with Nike.ca, most of the stuff is at Foot Locker/Champs, or other online Canadian stores

Free shipping over $250 is absolute insanity.
If you go to live chat, you can ask if there are any promo codes.

They'll give you one and possibly one for free shipping

Tried it myself a few days ago

I believe the cost of the KDs were $265!

didn't see them in stores or anyone even talk about them.  I guess not.  Maybe they went the same route as the be true AM0 where it went to outlets only.  What's the price of the kd there?

Last edited:
I've never ordered jordans online, how long am I supposed to wait in line for on nike.ca? FTL wont even let me add to cart. I can't sit on a computer for hours on saturdays

Back
Top Bottom