Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

hope im not late but  did those Nike championship shirts drop anywhere in Canada? was specificly looking for the kyrie one

yeah but im just practicing ordering them so when metallic 5s come, I know what to do. Not looking good though, it sold out in 3 minutes?
Honestly, the Gym Red's were predicted to sit, so you're not even getting an accurate idea. They're still available at Deadstock, Exclucity, Capsule and Courtside Sneakers in pretty much full size runs. And besides, the reason why you had to wait so long right when they dropped were because of Bots.

The Metallic 5's probably won't sit, so I suggest you lineup, or you take your chances with a raffle/sweepstakes.

EDIT: I just checked Foot Locker and Nike.ca, there's still sizes available, practically a full size run on Foot Locker. So the reason why you had to wait in a queue this morning were definitely because of Bots. I'm predicting you'll definitely get screwed over if you try to get the Metallics online. I highly suggest you try to get them in person.

Last edited:
honestly, i grab kids ankle socks from walmart. stretch enough for foot to fit, low enough that they dont show. guess it depends on your foot size. im an 8/9

I've never ordered jordans online, how long am I supposed to wait in line for on nike.ca? FTL wont even let me add to cart. I can't sit on a computer for hours on saturdays
It honestly varies...  sometimes it's really quick and sometimes it takes forever.  I've been able to cart things like 1-2 hours after the drop.  Sometimes it's almost instantaneous.

Can also confirm this at the Steeles Warehouse location.

Also the Steeles Warehouse has ball Jerseys on sale from $60.00, including current jerseys and Adidas Hardwood Classics.
Do you recall how much the classic green/white stan smith's where, as well as the white/black/gold shell toes? I'm trying to purchase them slightly under retail, although, there not too expensive as is.

Do you recall how much the classic green/white stan smith's where, as well as the white/black/gold shell toes? I'm trying to purchase them slightly under retail, although, there not too expensive as is.

They should be about 80-90 there

Lmao, just got offered $200 for my DS KD9 Preheat... I feel like the kicks market in Toronto is Jordans, NMD, Yeezy's and Ultra Boost. Everything else doesn't make a difference...

anyone knows where i can buy a sneaker shield in store at toronto area i just don't wamt get it online tnx.

Lol it always baffles me when resellers come on this board and expect sympathy.
Agreed - what scum they are. It's one thing if it's something so rare but these generally releases, get out of here with that nonsense. 

Aren't these resellers getting robbed these days too? Dangerous world out there man. 

Anyone been to Adidas Originals on Queen this week? Wondering if there are some campers again.

Edit: Just went there today on my lunch break, no one camping, however, at least four people including me only came into the store to ask about the NMDs releasing on Friday.

Last edited:
Lmao, just got offered $200 for my DS KD9 Preheat... I feel like the kicks market in Toronto is Jordans, NMD, Yeezy's and Ultra Boost. Everything else doesn't make a difference...

Lolll those were sitting on NDC for a few days

Back
Top Bottom