Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I also stopped by the Kitchener Outlet last Tuesday on the way home from Stratford.

Not much of note - I was surprised that they had the Jordan Sky FSR for $99.99:

So it appears to be dry season at the outlets.

Vaughan mills didn't have anything when I went on Thursday.

Niagara Falls Outlet (US)

Really not much here either. No additional discount. Lots of Lebron 13 on the shelves - $99.99 to $129.99 and FSR

A few Kobe XI ASG on the wall $159.99 - size 10 and up

Kobe XI Easter $159.99 FSR

Will check NOTL on Tuesday.

Ultraboost ST at the footlocker in square 1.  Not much hype around them no clue why, I think they are nice! They only had the black/Navy.

Livestock has a low-key sale going on. Flyknit Racers for $140, a bunch of Huarache, Jordan 5 Low, Jordan 2s, Kobe(not a of of sizes) etc.

Last edited:

Livestock has a low-key sale going on. Flyknit Racers for $140, a bunch of Huarache, Jordan 5 Low, Jordan 2s, Kobe(not a of of sizes) etc.
I checked it out last night, would've definitely gone for those Metallic Navy's at that price, but they're out of size 11's.

Last edited:
Been discussing the 2016 release with some folks. Still torn between taking a chance locally or going for them online. Nonetheless, the MSRP is ridiculous on them.

They released in 05 or 06 and they were on sale at svp steeles for $90. If they're a gs, they shouldn't be a problem this time around.

They released in 05 or 06 and they were on sale at svp steeles for $90. If they're a gs, they shouldn't be a problem this time around.

Slept in 05/06. They're a Nike Lab release this time >D.

:lol: @ the basketball spiridons they dropped a while back too

Here is pic of my old collection - I bought those Spiridons for $29.99 a pair at the FTL Outlet in1997 - wore those into the ground - pods fell off...

Last edited:
*warning for nostalgia post*

for the Toronto NTers that have been here for a loooooong time (im talking like early 2000s)

how has your sneaker taste changed? and also fashion sense (be honest are you dressing the same as back then?)

i was daydreaming about this the other day and i distinctly remember

-air force 1s and silver box SBs were more popular than jordans (my favs were the White/Green AF1 Low West Indies)
-huge mitchell and ness jerseys (throw back EVERYTHING)

-two tone or pinwheel New Era caps

-pro cut authentic jerseys

-Summits

at the time i was like 16/17 so all that stuff was my life.

i remember buying a full khaki sean john outfit from someone off NT, it was like a khaki jacket and matching pants, and i thought it was the sickest thing ever.... LMAO

*warning for nostalgia post*

for the Toronto NTers that have been here for a loooooong time (im talking like early 2000s)

how has your sneaker taste changed? and also fashion sense (be honest are you dressing the same as back then?)

i was daydreaming about this the other day and i distinctly remember

-air force 1s and silver box SBs were more popular than jordans (my favs were the White/Green AF1 Low West Indies)
-huge mitchell and ness jerseys (throw back EVERYTHING)

-two tone or pinwheel New Era caps

-pro cut authentic jerseys

-Summits

at the time i was like 16/17 so all that stuff was my life.

i remember buying a full khaki sean john outfit from someone off NT, it was like a khaki jacket and matching pants, and i thought it was the sickest thing ever.... LMAO
Urban clothes...  yes lolz.  Ecko was big at the time.  AF1's, air max 90's, Jordans etc.  White shoes were pretty popular.

Back
Top Bottom