Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

*warning for nostalgia post*

for the Toronto NTers that have been here for a loooooong time (im talking like early 2000s)

how has your sneaker taste changed? and also fashion sense (be honest are you dressing the same as back then?)

i was daydreaming about this the other day and i distinctly remember

-air force 1s and silver box SBs were more popular than jordans (my favs were the White/Green AF1 Low West Indies)
-huge mitchell and ness jerseys (throw back EVERYTHING)

-two tone or pinwheel New Era caps

-pro cut authentic jerseys

-Summits

at the time i was like 16/17 so all that stuff was my life.

i remember buying a full khaki sean john outfit from someone off NT, it was like a khaki jacket and matching pants, and i thought it was the sickest thing ever.... LMAO
LOL, the Urban era actually brings back great memories... But now my style has evolved into fitted everything, and yeah like you said AF1's were way more popular than Jordans, but now I only have one pair of AF1's and those are the OG QS that came out earlier this year.

i think the only AF1s i own are some patent white sheeds and Maroon/Gold ones with the original lebron logo on the back.

yeah my clothing fits properly now. lmao

for the Toronto NTers that have been here for a loooooong time (im talking like early 2000s)

how has your sneaker taste changed? and also fashion sense (be honest are you dressing the same as back then?)

-air force 1s and silver box SBs were more popular than jordans (my favs were the White/Green AF1 Low West Indies)

-Summits

i remember buying a full khaki sean john outfit from someone off NT, it was like a khaki jacket and matching pants, and i thought it was the sickest thing ever.... LMAO
I still remember buying a bunch of Rocawear and Sean John crap thinking it was the ****zzz oh man now when you look back on those pictures of yourself wearing that stuff I'm shaking my head at myself. 

And those matching Denim Jackets and Pants they used to sell? All the "Urban" brands had it at one point. Grab a pair of all white AF1's mid or low and you were stylin lol.

Now I cant even sell my pairs of AF1's for 50 bucks thats how bad they've fallen off.

-Summits

lol anything smaller than an XL was unheard of for me back then. Ecko, ENYCE, LRG, jerseys, "loose" fit jeans, and AF1 were my wardrobe basically.

-Summits

lol anything smaller than an XL was unheard of for me back then. Ecko, ENYCE, LRG, jerseys, "loose" fit jeans, and AF1 were my wardrobe basically.
dont forget Phat Farm lol..

kinda weird cause i was just talking about this topic with my friend yesterday

LOL I also had the khaki shirt/pants combo going! Shirt had straps inside the elbows part for when you roll up your sleeves they could attach to a button to keep the sleeves up.

All dem jeans makers apparently had a contest to see whose back pockets could have the ugliest stitching. Went to a retro party last year and busted out the old Sean John/Roca Wear, wife regularly lets me know what I loser I am for ever owning that stuff.

Also own a few NBA jerseys that would be nice...if they weren't all XL (I'm 5'10", 150lbs)

LOL I also had the khaki shirt/pants combo going! Shirt had straps inside the elbows part for when you roll up your sleeves they could attach to a button to keep the sleeves up.

All dem jeans makers apparently had a contest to see whose back pockets could have the ugliest stitching. Went to a retro party last year and busted out the old Sean John/Roca Wear, wife regularly lets me know what I loser I am for ever owning that stuff.

Also own a few NBA jerseys that would be nice...if they weren't all XL (I'm 5'10", 150lbs)
I'll glady take those jerseys from you LOL

I'm stuck with a bunch of authentic Mitchell and Ness jerseys/batting jackets sz 56 XXXL that can't be tailored at all.

And how could we forget about Dickies sets (matching shirt and shorts or pants )

VM UPDATE
back walls and clearance clothing 20% off

Lunar Epics mid in yellow and green $160 +20% off

womens presto flyknit in teal $129 women size 9-11

air max TN in 2 colours mens $120

KD 8 what the and xmas $180

white air max 90 gum soles with ostrich $115

salmon dunk sb $60

Additional pics from Vaughan mills. Back wall is 20% off and clearance apparel is 25% off. Confirmed that friends and family is coming soon. They haven't got their swoosh passes yet.

Toronto premium had the same sales however also had shorts for $39.99 (from $54.99) picked up a pair of vomero 11s from has wall.

Went to foot locker clearance at Dixie value mall. Lots of Jordan hoodies and track pants. Heard from an employee that they will only be stocking foot locker clothing going forward and that Nike adidas etc will recall any unsold clothes and send them to their respective outlets.

Went to foot locker clearance at Dixie value mall. Lots of Jordan hoodies and track pants. Heard from an employee that they will only be stocking foot locker clothing going forward and that Nike adidas etc will recall any unsold clothes and send them to their respective outlets.
Wait... So what will be the point of the Dixie Outlet Mall location then? Just to sell clearance Foot Locker branded clothing? What about Footwear?

^They also have 50% off every Monday (online orders only) code: MON50P (used to be 50MON)

Last edited:
^ No love for Pizza Nova? Had Pizzaville for the first time in a long time recently and it wasn't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom