Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Went to foot locker clearance at Dixie value mall. Lots of Jordan hoodies and track pants. Heard from an employee that they will only be stocking foot locker clothing going forward and that Nike adidas etc will recall any unsold clothes and send them to their respective outlets.

Wait... So what will be the point of the Dixie Outlet Mall location then? Just to sell clearance Foot Locker branded clothing? What about Footwear?

kind of makes sense.. seems to me like they're trying to get more people to head out to their own factory stores in milton, vaughan, etc

anyone going for the metallic 5s? $295+ tax is too crazy
It is when you can get some high quality leather boots with that sort of money. But it might not buy you the same footwear enjoyment as these Jordans.

I already have the WC4s and Maroon 6s, the quality weren't good at all so I'm not sure if I should get these Metallic 5s as well just because of nostalgia.

If these are high end Made in USA/UK NBs, I wouldn't even think twice before pulling the trigger.

What was wrong with the cement iv

295 is no Bueno but I gotta have them
My WC4 left shoe toe box is made with a rather bad piece of leather, as if something sat against it and developed a really bad crease during shipping. The right shoe has a big splat of hot glue on the inside and took me an hour to figure out how to remove.

My friend's WC4 has white paint strokes all over the air bag windows, and pink dots all over the bottom outsoles.

My Maroon 6 has really bad paint on the side midsoles, and the tongue develops paint transfers onto the inside.

Nothing to complain about being Chinese made low quality sneakers but really not worth $300 bucks Nike is asking for either.

I get none of these defects with NBs or Asics whether it's $100 or $500. Funny that my Air Max Ultra HTM MP is also absolutely perfect out of the box (maybe cuz of the CEO's name).

Last edited:
Quality on the Metallic V's are really good, nubuck is real nice

Passing though.

The sparkle on the tongue sparkles a little too much for my liking 

and the blue tint throws me off

Metallic 5s are so sexy IMO but these will be a pass due to financial decisions.  My 2011 pair will need some TLC.  I saw a YouTube vid with some dude brushing baby oil onto his 5s.  Does that work?

Has anyone seen any Nike Hyper Chase in all black at any outlets (preferably VM, HH)? Daughter needs a pair for her basketball camp this summer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Metallic 5s are so sexy IMO but these will be a pass due to financial decisions.  My 2011 pair will need some TLC.  I saw a YouTube vid with some dude brushing baby oil onto his 5s.  Does that work?
Guessing he did it to bring back the colour but prob better off using suede dye on it.  I personally wouldn't bother and def wouldn't want to put weird liquids on the materials.

Has anyone seen any Nike Hyper Chase in all black at any outlets (preferably VM, HH)? Daughter needs a pair for her basketball camp this summer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
the last time i was at HH (three weeks ago maybe more?) they had them in various mens sizes in black, and that white/red candy cane colourway

i actually saw these at footlocker.ca as well on sale

Honestly man I restored the suede nice using the foot locker suede cleaner and a suede brush. If your pair is faded and the colour came off, you may need to dye it. I am passing on the 5's as well that price is way too much. I bought mine in 2011 for like $160. $300 is easy pass for me. 

the last time i was at HH (three weeks ago maybe more?) they had them in various mens sizes in black, and that white/red candy cane colourway

i actually saw these at footlocker.ca as well on sale

I'll give them a call to see if they still have any. I checked FTL.ca and they only had 7,10.5,14 and I need a 10

You think they'll sit?
Not sure if they will sit per say...  but there's a possibility I might be able to get it on disco so if I do, I will grab them.  If not, then pass because I have a crumbling 2000 pair and DS 07 so I'm good.  I paid like $150 for them so I don't really feel like paying double.

I paid retail for the Cement IV's because I never had em before but I had 07 Metallics so I'll chill on this pair. True Blues i'm on the fence about.

Back
Top Bottom