Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i copped a size 11 on Adidas.ca, surprised by it too. Transaction was smooth. First time able to get it at retail. Pretty stoke. Hopefully my TTS fits.

Sorry to derail the Yeezy thread but does anyone have an ES Store update? Brother got a pass and we were wondering if its worth the drive out there. Havent been there since last year. Came home empty handed from the last trip.

Quick question guys, would you do a local meet up downtown at a condo lobby? I'm a buyer and not a seller btw

Quick question guys, would you do a local meet up downtown at a condo lobby? I'm a buyer and not a seller btw
Sure why not? Just make sure to do the transaction infront of the Security office or in camera view

Burloak update:

25% off hash and clearance rack

Anyone have luck with adidas usa?
Never got past splash on CA or USA, but I did manage to get through using Solemartyr's (via Twitter) script, basically a backdoor atc link.

My first time hitting on an online yeezy release not via raffle. Payment went through and order is "processed", so hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. After I checked out that pair, I stayed spinning for about an hour on my laptop on 2 browsers and using a US vpn, got kicked out a couple times but never got through.

The Adidas.ca release was quite discouraging, didn't get through splash and shortly after it went live, I got the sold out screen, but at least it was quick this time. According to what I saw on twitter we got a total of 300ish pairs while the US got 2-4 times that per size...

Last edited:
SMH I feel like a fool, thanks for the heads up haha.
Shoulda viewed the pic first :lol:

Haha. I'd be driving my *** over to Halton too if they had my size. If they stick around might get my son a pair and wait until he grows into it.

How did you guys find the sizing on the 350 V2 versus the 350 previous model?

I got a pair today through a raffle but haven't tried it on as yet. Already lying down in bed and too lazy to get out of bed to try it on right now!

Last edited:
Okay I want to address the elephant in the room , those new yeezy are okay but being a sneaker head you wanna have one in you're arsenal..lol. I'll try online and if it's for me it's for me.

Unless I have prior knowledge or history with that building, no.

I got a pair today through a raffle but haven't tried it on as yet. Already lying down in bed and too lazy to get out of bed to try it on right now!

V2's fit tighter than the regular 350s. Have to go a half size up (to me at least).

Apparently Holt is cancelling a bunch of orders now. I really hope no NTer got cancelled. They really dropped the ball on this release.

Apparently Holt is cancelling a bunch of orders now. I really hope no NTer got cancelled. They really dropped the ball on this release.
I was one of them, got the email literally 10 mins I told another NTer they started cancelling. Worst than not buying.

I went .5 down on the v1 from my UB size and I went with the same size this time around.  They fit more TTS so I suggest going with your UB size

If anyone needs the black H&m Fog pants in size 32 I have an extra pair. Sized down to a 30 so have no need for this.

I honestly kinda like the v2 more, idk what it is its a tighter fit but i can feel the boost more its almost like an ultra boost

Side note i have an extra pair of the v2s in a 10.5 if anyone wants to trade for one of the old pairs message

Last edited:
None of you guys got an extra V2 in an 11.5 or 12 to trade for my 11?

So, no one won at Haven huh? :nerd: :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom