Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

my problem with these 1s is... do I really need another pair?

I've barely worn my chicagos. I've really been on this Boost thing lately and that really F'd up

my rotation.

my problem with these 1s is... do I really need another pair?

I've barely worn my chicagos. I've really been on this Boost thing lately and that really F'd up

my rotation.
If you have the Breds as well, I'd say go for the Black Toes... Gotta have the colourways MJ wore. Even though he never wore the Breds in a game, he still wore them in the Dunk Contest.

that is true. I only have 2015 chicagos right now.

had shadows when they released, sold for $150
had breds, worn for two years, sold for profit.
had black toes, sold.
had 2013 chicagos, sold em for $130.

I have a love/hate relationship with em. LMAO

Does anyone know what time the raffle closes today and tomorrow?  I remember the last release the raffle times were open to 6pm.....

Anyone else feel like aj1s on bigger feet look off ? ive never been into them because of that reason.. used to have a couple pairs of dunks and they just looked weird being a size 13.. worried me getting into the 1s although i dig the style

LOL, Nike+ F&F coupon I received yesterday has been taken out from my Inbox
mean.gif

Thank God I took a screen grab yesterday
glasses.gif

Anyone still have their F&F?
I still have mine in my inbox but whenever I try to open it I get hit with the "false start" message.

I still have mine in my inbox but whenever I try to open it I get hit with the "false start" message.

I had a different Nike+ error...always getting the TIME OUT error for the cart, so what I did - in Android -- uninstall, clear cached and re-install.

Nike+ is now back to normal. Also got my coupon back in my Inbox :smokin

The guy at Champs Eaton Ctr said they got around 75-80 pairs of the Onyx.....

Should still have sizes left if you get there now......

Sportchek dropped the onix and olives earlier at square1 and Sherway too, but the ones at Square1 were all sold out within 13 minutes according to the rep, their new sold out record, said a dude in line bought 8 at once smh.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom