Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jesus. Prob too late 
mean.gif

Was finally able to get through and check out a 9.5 in copper for my bro. Had to add to cart 100 times. We did it boys.

Ah.. I just happened to check this thread on time. You still spinning? 
laugh.gif
Lol yeah. Twitter reporting sold out, but I haven't gotten that screen on any device/browser yet.

Btw, my friend who checked out, he was able to get through again, but they didn't let him checkout the 2nd pair.

When I tried checking out the first time, I was getting an error message saying I've been blocked. Then I logged into my account and was able to check out. Won't believe it until I get shipping confirmation lol

Last edited:
Yeah I give up. This is why raffles are important to me, because I never have success with online drops. :smh:

I actually got through on Exclucity. Checked out on Paypal, and then when I was supposed to get the confirmation screen... INVENTORY ISSUES.

F. M. L.

I actually got through on Exclucity. Checked out on Paypal, and then when I was supposed to get the confirmation screen... INVENTORY ISSUES.

F. M. L.
what the hell you actually got through and still got hit with inventory issues? good old XCLU

Back
Top Bottom