Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did nike.ca stop allowing promo codes to be used for launch items/Jordan drops? didn't seem to allow me to use for the TB 3s..

no the promo code worked for these I tried on a size 16. I couldn't add a size 9 to cart ;(

Promo codes are confirmed not to work? If so, I'm heading to HOH right now then lol.
Why don't you just grab them from HoH and then return them if the promo code ends up working later? I think I saw them at Champs this morning as well when I walked past.

The problem is, my pairs already matches in the number of dots. It must be bothering to have a pair with unequal dots I would assume.
Oh i see, that is ok, yea at first it was kind of bothering me but I should be blessed because I finally able to get it for retail.

Not sure if you see this in the Yeezy legit thread, this guy has 9 dots on his pair

Promo codes are confirmed not to work? If so, I'm heading to HOH right now then lol.
I had a code and it didn't work, spot to online chat and they gave me a new code which still didn't work.

The TBs did show a message underneath saying excluded from other discounts... so maybe they have finally stopped allowing promo codes on launch items or Jordan retros?

Why don't you just grab them from HoH and then return them if the promo code ends up working later? I think I saw them at Champs this morning as well when I walked past.
You think they'd still have stock by 1 o'clock? I don't wanna go through the hassle of getting permission to take an early lunch, that's why I'm waiting.

The 10% code I used worked though, I got the green checkmark for $30 off

my 20 however doesnt, it's not 16 digits . Not sure if rep gave me a us code or messed up

Last edited:

Oh i see, that is ok, yea at first it was kind of bothering me but I should be blessed because I finally able to get it for retail.

Not sure if you see this in the Yeezy legit thread, this guy has 9 dots on his pair
I've seen a few variations...  My belugas have 7 dots on both shoes and it's symmetrical.  My coppers and olives both had 9 dots on each shoe.  My red pair has 7 dots on one and 9 dots on the other.  I just think it's a QC issue.

I've seen a few variations...  My belugas have 7 dots on both shoes and it's symmetrical.  My coppers and olives both had 9 dots on each shoe.  My red pair has 7 dots on one and 9 dots on the other.  I just think it's a QC issue.
Good to know, thanks for your input

On the shelf at HOH Square One

Back
Top Bottom