Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

59 pairs off of ADC
Glad I could help! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

From me being here since Page 1, to a post on 1001, here's to many more.

mans been around for a minute! I remember when they broke out into regional forums and we had a "moderator" and everyone was cheesed that we weren't allowed to have a Canadian buy/sell thread lol!

crazy to still see some regulars around here after all these years!

Last edited:
Either you stay home and try online or wake up and go to a FL/Champs a little early. Learn from my mistake in 2009, do not sleep in. If you do sleep in, I think you can possibly find a pair but it will be in an obscure location an you'll have to do a lot of calling to find it.
I would echo this exactly. Will there be pairs at some spots still in the afternoon, sure. But there's a good chance certain sizes will be tough to find by that point. I decided to be just a little bit lazy on the Gamma's a few years back and FL Eaton Centre was sold out of size 10 by 9-10am. These are Space Jams. You don't have to go in the middle of the night or be first in line, but I'd try and be in that first group when stores open just to be safe and make it easy on yourself.

TPO update:

All clearance 30% off - hash, clothing and red tag bins

Kobes of note:

Size 10.5 and up...
This made me cry with my 9.5 feet

Update the asg lowered to 139 no extra discount. Come quick for the eulogies as someone bought 5 pairs an another bought 10 plus pairs. Still some size 12s. Discount ends on Sunday

Other

Fsr

Red roshe flyknit as well. Camera acting up so pics didn't turn out.

Indeed.

Lol at that time there was a debacle between 2003 users and 2006-2008 users in the previous thread. This was around when Samuel L showed up at Sneaker Pimps randomly. Some funny exchanges lol.

--

Also, lucked out at FTL Pickering and got a call around noon. No word from Champs Yorkdale.

Last edited:
I would echo this exactly. Will there be pairs at some spots still in the afternoon, sure. But there's a good chance certain sizes will be tough to find by that point. I decided to be just a little bit lazy on the Gamma's a few years back and FL Eaton Centre was sold out of size 10 by 9-10am. These are Space Jams. You don't have to go in the middle of the night or be first in line, but I'd try and be in that first group when stores open just to be safe and make it easy on yourself.
Exactly what I'm thinking. People keep saying there's so many pairs going around, these will be easy like True Blues. I just don't see these sitting past the first weekend (or even past Saturday), so to guarantee my pair I'm probably gonna go try one of the locations around Eaton Centre at opening just to be safe.

I have 5 raffle entries between 3 stores (STC FTL, YD Champs/FTL), and not a single call, I had 4 entries at the same stores last year for the 72-10 and got 2 calls, so to me it seems the demand is definitely there for Space Jams despite the price, number of pairs available and how widely they are available. 

Update the asg lowered to 139 no extra discount. Come quick for the eulogies as someone bought 5 pairs an another bought 10 plus pairs. Still some size 12s. Discount ends on Sunday

Other

Fsr

WTH....I got one 199 for asg from VM last week. Is it possible to do the PM???[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Indeed.

Lol at that time there was a debacle between 2003 users and 2006-2008 users in the previous thread. This was around when Samuel L showed up at Sneaker Pimps randomly. Some funny exchanges lol.

- A lot of newbies back then were completely clueless when it came to basic information and asking questions on here vs. today's newbies who are more educated (thanks to social media etc).
- A few store owners had issues with each other and used this platform to attack each other (their employees too).
- People had their favourite store and relationships, so they joined in on the point above and attacked each other on here often.
- Today its just about who has the shoe and go get it. Shops now get away with pulling a lot of BS and people accept it. Back then if you were looked at wrong, boys would come in here and complain.

Other

Fsr

Managed to grab 2 10.5 and a sz 12 for the kobes. really wished they had 11-11.5 as i was planning on using them as my groomsmen gift. 

Sucks too because i called earlier and they would put any pairs on hold because it was a signature shoe. I even offered to pay over the phone, but no dice.

and then you just wrote that one guy bought 10 pairs....oh well. hopefully i can find the rest of the sizes i need at roughly the same price point.

Thanks for posting about the sale BTW. helped me at least get some for cheap

Hmm second day and still no shipping label from Exclucity. Should I be concerned here? I was reading on twitter that they cancel orders and don't say anything sometimes. I'm really hoping these don't get cancelled. 

... I would have grabbed those ASG at 139.99 today I guess I was there too early...

On the way downtown - seeing a play with the family and staying at the Chelsea overnight - should be an easy pick up tomorrow am

59 pairs off of ADC
mans been around for a minute! I remember when they broke out into regional forums and we had a "moderator" and everyone was cheesed that we weren't allowed to have a Canadian buy/sell thread lol!

My guy!

The huge kerfuffle about who the hell this new moderator was. :lol:

Always great seeing the regular names pop up here and in person whenever we cross paths. Lots of great times in this community for sure.

Question for the Space Jam guys, you think I'll be able to stroll into a foot locker in the afternoon and pick up a pair or am I actually going to have to wake up for these? Just trying to take the lazy way out on these. 

You could also probably score a pair when the 3PM pickup deadline hits. I'm assuming it's a free for all for anything that isn't claimed.

I know Sherway and SQ1 Foot Locker's mentioned the 3PM thing. (Thought it was 6, usually?)

Last edited:
My guy!

The huge kerfuffle about who the hell this new moderator was.
laugh.gif

Lots of great times in this community for sure.
You could also probably score a pair when the 3PM pickup deadline hits. I'm assuming it's a free for all for anything that isn't claimed.

I know Sherway and SQ1 Foot Locker's mentioned the 3PM thing. (Thought it was 6, usually?)
I thought they usually just raffle those extra pairs off again but whatever, I'll try Bramalea and SQ1 if I don't have luck at Bramalea. Truthfully I'm just hoping I get them off Nike.ca and I don't even have to leave my house lol. 

- A lot of newbies back then were completely clueless when it came to basic information and asking questions on here vs. today's newbies who are more educated (thanks to social media etc).
- A few store owners had issues with each other and used this platform to attack each other (their employees too).
- People had their favourite store and relationships, so they joined in on the point above and attacked each other on here often.
- Today its just about who has the shoe and go get it. Shops now get away with pulling a lot of BS and people accept it. Back then if you were looked at wrong, boys would come in here and complain.

All true, pretty much.

I'm confident 80% of the older heads like me that used to live/lurk/combat/roast in this forum have gotten married, older, bought a house, had kids/family, work/life priorities taking over/precedence, etc. over hardcore shoe hunting

It's hard to walk away from collecting, but slowly with all that's happened the "game" has done changed.

If anyone has time to scroll through the pages they'd see hilarity did ensue with regularity

WHO is the mod anyways, is there even one anymore? I see people asking to sell/trade here now with no ban hammers dropping as far as I see (not that it's needed)

All true, pretty much.

I'm confident 80% of the older heads like me that used to live/lurk/combat/roast in this forum have gotten married, older, bought a house, had kids/family, work/life priorities taking over/precedence, etc. over hardcore shoe hunting

It's hard to walk away from collecting, but slowly with all that's happened the "game" has done changed.

If anyone has time to scroll through the pages they'd see hilarity did ensue with regularity

WHO is the mod anyways, is there even one anymore? I see people asking to sell/trade here now with no ban hammers dropping as far as I see (not that it's needed)
Yeah I don't think there's any mod anymore. TBH, with the way this thread has evolved, it should be renamed "The Toronto Thread" or something like that, as opposed to strictly "Outlet and Store report".

just heads up guys calls from stc are done and I still didn't get a call

looks like I'm heading dt tomorrow
mean.gif

Does anyone know the quantities for Space James in the FL/Champs outside of the downtown core? Just wondering if I do decide to head out early, if I should try my local mall or just head to the core where I know for sure there'll be lots of pairs. My fear is that some of the smaller stores won't have as much stock as the Yonge & Dundas area.

Back
Top Bottom