Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I've heard that is apparently the case for limited releases like the Yeezys. Not sure if anyone tried to call them back immediately and made them change their mind?
Even if you tried to call back, their line would be busy for the rest of the day because they'll be making out going calls.

But tbh I actually tried to do that for the CHAMPS YONGE LOCATION and luckily got through after an hour of calling back (was brutal). and the manager agreed to give me 0.5 size up... but keep in mind it was for a general release cement 4 during the all star break... the city was flooded with those lol.  I could be wrong but i doubt they'll give you a second chance for something as coveted as yeezys.

Last edited:
Didn't someone on her get a call from champs or fl for Yeezys and they said they'd tried calling him the day before? Places like Livestock and Haven give you time to claim them after notifying you.
Cool thanks!
How do we know when the raffle opens up?
Calling stores, twitter/insta, checking the websites. Boutiques are quite good at announcing the details, FL/Champs not as much. Tbh keep your eyes on this thread and you'll have all the info, everyone's pretty good at updating when things are going down.

Didn't someone on her get a call from champs or fl for Yeezys and they said they'd tried calling him the day before? Places like Livestock and Haven give you time to claim them after notifying you.
Calling stores, twitter/insta, checking the websites. Boutiques are quite good at announcing the details, FL/Champs not as much. Tbh keep your eyes on this thread and you'll have all the info, everyone's pretty good at updating when things are going down.
Thanks a lot! New the the shoe game so this helps out a lot

Even after Nike sent them confirmation email?
there are different emails.  Order confirmation and shipping confirmation.  If you received an order confirmation email, that just means, they've received your order.  Your order can still be cancelled if they don't have stock to fill it.  Shipping confirmation means that your order has actually been shipped out.  At which point, you're pretty much in the clear if you got one of those.

there are different emails.  Order confirmation and shipping confirmation.  If you received an order confirmation email, that just means, they've received your order.  Your order can still be cancelled if they don't have stock to fill it.  Shipping confirmation means that your order has actually been shipped out.  At which point, you're pretty much in the clear if you got one of those.
Got cha! Thanks

Think Space jams will restock anytime soon? My buddy missed out so I said Ill try to help him if they restock

Think Space jams will restock anytime soon? My buddy missed out so I said Ill try to help him if they restock
my best guess would be maybe during christmas or all star break if anything?
but you never know with these things... but if we continue with the trend of the 72-10's and even the legend blue's yes they will eventually re-stock no doubt.

my best guess would be maybe during christmas or all star break if anything?
but you never know with these things... but if we continue with the trend of the 72-10's and even the legend blue's yes they will eventually re-stock no doubt.
This and I wouldn't be surprised if they have it during the opening of the JB store, whenever thats suppose to be.

I have a pair of size 12 and size 13 AJ 11 Space Jam's, would like to see if anybody has a size 10.5 to 11.5 that they would like to do a straight trade for.. I have the original receipt and all.  Just thought I'd try here first.

Picked up true blue 3s in my size at sportchek using a homies discount.Cant believe they sat this long,paid $180 all in. Just gotta wait for all this snow to be gone before I pull em out lol

Last edited:
Picked up true blue 3s in my size at sportchek using a homies discount.Cant believe they sat this long,paid $180 all in. Just gotta wait for all this snow to be gone before I pull em out lol
Apparently a lot of people are returning the true blue 3s and complaining about the stiff feeling of the synthetic leather upper (the shinny plastic like surface isn't helping).

Apparently a lot of people are returning the true blue 3s and complaining about the stiff feeling of the synthetic leather upper (the shinny plastic like surface isn't helping).
the leather on my pair feels fine but wont kno for sure till i rock em. Not really feeling the red on the toungue but oh well, guess ill get used to it

the leather on my pair feels fine but wont kno for sure till i rock em. Not really feeling the red on the toungue but oh well, guess ill get used to it
It will feel fine and should break in nicely if worn regularly. The complainers got so used to just running their fingers over the leather to feel it before making a purchase and probably got spoiled by the white cement 4s, not sure if they are buying for actual wear either. Defeats the whole purpose if they put in those sneaker shields anyway.

Walk over to Holts or Harry Rosen and some of those $1000+ Italian sneakers have stiff uppers as well. But nothing's stiffer than a pair of quality Made in England Docs imo.

Last edited:
Order confirmation from Nike means your order can still get cancelled, the email you want is the shipment confirmation,once u get that your good to go. I had to explain it numerous times before with another member on here that firmly believed that once you get the order confirmation that your good, then when ppls orders got cancelled after being confident from the info that member gave, he then went mute lol

Probably not until the new year. I do expect them to restock a handful of times in 2017 like a lot of past popular GRs the past 2 years (72-10s, WC4s, Metallic 5s etc).

Markville did not have the sjs. I'm gonna try stc tmrw

Markville didn't get in general (that would be shocking) or they're sold out?

Last edited:

How long do they normally take to get to the GTA once Nike ships them out? 
The stock comes out of Amsterdam and usually gets to Sauga in a few days. If it gets thru customs without issue then you should have it in a week, otherwise it could be a month and Nike will give you a discount code if you complain.
Probably not until the new year. I do expect them to restock a handful of times in 2017 like a lot of past popular GRs the past 2 years (72-10s, WC4s, Metallic 5s etc).
Markville didn't get in general (that would be shocking) or they're sold out?

Last edited:
^Markville was probably sold out of the Jams. Saw they still had infant size but nothing as far as men's/GS (plus they carried the 72-10s last year)

^Markville was probably sold out of the Jams. Saw they still had infant size but nothing as far as men's/GS (plus they carried the 72-10s last year
Yup. They got them and immediately sold out. Around 30 in line when I walked by 9pm Friday night. 

If you went downtown they had loads of these everywhere. My buddy was able to get a second pair at Champs EC around 9 am and there was no one in store and I saw people with 4-5 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom