Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

WOW...19K pairs on ADC and we get 800 :smh:

If the population is 10% of the US, 1900 or 2000 pairs would have been a good number for us

WOW...19K pairs on ADC and we get 800
mean.gif

If the population is 10% of the US, 1900 or 2000 pairs would have been a good number for us
We always get screwed by Adidas though. Nothing new, unfortunately.

I quit...I carted 3x in the US and wouldn't allow me to pay..even using Sis US card and billing and nothing...I think I have 700US charged to her and 700 C$ on my Paypal

Last edited:
I wonder(if ever) Adidas will stop playing this super limited game. Granted this release was close to a million pairs but when you factor in how many more people are trying to purchase it's peanuts in terms of available stock. It'd be nice to have JB levels of stock. There'd be virtually no downside other then to resellers imo, the shoes would sell out regardless

I wonder(if ever) Adidas will stop playing this super limited game. Granted this release was close to a million pairs but when you factor in how many more people are trying to purchase it's peanuts in terms of available stock. It'd be nice to have JB levels of stock. There'd be virtually no downside other then to resellers imo, the shoes would sell out regardless
I think if Yeezys were produced at JB levels, they would eventually sit, just like most JB shoes this past year or two.

I think if Yeezys were produced at JB levels, they would eventually sit, just like most JB shoes this past year or two.

Def a possibility, but if anything I think we could compare them to 11s. A highly sought after model that almost always sells out despite the extremely high production numbers and all the restocks.

I don't get what's wrong with shoes being mass produced and sitting. Eventually they will sell out. If shoes didn't sit, there would be no shoes at stores like footlocker.

I don't get what's wrong with shoes being mass produced and sitting. Eventually they will sell out. If shoes didn't sit, there would be no shoes at stores like footlocker.

Because a demographic of people would be upset that they have something that everyone else has.

For real, I've seen posts on the subject of where hype shoes should be mass produced, a good amoint of people are like "I'm not a Hypebeast but I don't buy sneakers to have what everyone else has".

Last edited:

It's marketing.. supply and demand. They wouldn't want the Yeezy brand to be watered down by flooding the market. You see what happened to Jordan brand?

L's for me all around this holiday season with the more sought after releases. But that's ok... sneaker money gonna be diverted to grown up toys like a snowblower... damn that snow hit us hard last night. My back is screaming...

Congrats to all those that got what they wanted this holiday season!!

Im still monitoring YeezySupply for a restock but other than that, looks like a fail today. Hopefully that works out but at least I got my Space Jams today. 

Im still monitoring YeezySupply for a restock but other than that, looks like a fail today. Hopefully that works out but at least I got my Space Jams today. 

L's for majority of us it looks like, but that's good you got your jams with no issues!

Back
Top Bottom