Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm regretting not going lol, looked like people were allowed to buy them at the event

Last edited:
Went to the Livestock party. They had it out for sale early. Picked up a pair of those "sought out" boost eqts and no regrets. By far the most and probably my most comfortable Boost shoe I have in terms of feeling the boost as a whole. In my opinion, these blow the NMDs out the window, and come close (or even better) than UB. Fit I suggest do your 1.0/2.0 ultra boost sizing.

Went to the Livestock party. They had it out for sale early. Picked up a pair of those "sought out" boost eqts and no regrets. By far the most and probably my most comfortable Boost shoe I have in terms of feeling the boost as a whole. In my opinion, these blow the NMDs out the window, and come close (or even better) than UB. Fit I suggest do your 1.0/2.0 ultra boost sizing.

NMD's were let down IMO. Does not even feel "boosted" and actually feels hard.

I got a pair on HBX that came out to about 290 and it already shipped. The EQT 93/17 boost. Going to try again on Adidas.ca and will sell whichever pair doesn't fit for 300 if resell is decent.

ppl are already starting to sell them on kijiji too (EQT ADV 91-16)

They better move em quick. I foresee these being hyped just because of all the marketing and commotion going for the release but in a couple months time they'll be dead lol.

They better move em quick. I foresee these being hyped just because of all the marketing and commotion going for the release but in a couple months time they'll be dead lol.
haha it's too bad tbh, the EQT ADV 91-16s are a pretty solid shoe.  I got the original sub green release and love them.

No problem homie, decided to pass on these as well. Too many potential cops coming in February, eyeing the gum bottom nmds and possibly the pb v2
Going for the two Yeezys in February for sure, as well as the Royalty 4's which I'm hearing are a GR so that's great news. Still not taking any risks and slacking though, considering there's a lot of hype around them.

After getting the OG R1's, I think I'm done with NMD's now for good (unless a crazy collab/colourway is released that I absolutely cannot resist).

Last edited:
None of y'all are a 7.5 right? I can help someone cart a size 7.5 on those 93/17, size just poped back up on Adidas Canada. Just helping out. 5 minutes left.

Last edited:

None of y'all are a 7.5 right? I can help someone cart a size 7.5 on those 93/17, size just poped back up on Adidas Canada. Just helping out. 5 minutes left.
Size 9 lol thanks though, oop me a cart for the next 350 :smile:

Size 9 lol thanks though, oop me a cart for the next 350 :smile:
Lol, I've never had luck with any online queues. It's a nightmare for me both Nike and Adidas, never once successful
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom