Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm about to go sign up for my W. I'll be more than happy to chop it up with any of you guys if you plan on going.

I'm about to go sign up for my W. I'll be more than happy to chop it up with any of you guys if you plan on going.
EDIT: Actually I'm not gonna bother. By the time I'm finished signing up, I'd have to wait for the 6:50 GO Train to go home. By the time I get home, I won't be able to enjoy the evening, which is totally not worth it over waiting in a line where I'm not even guaranteed a pair.

Good Luck to everyone who signed up.

Last edited:

Currently.

Line is currently just past the gap window. Looks like it shouldn't be too long.

Lol, some guy has the most fake pirate blacks on

Last edited:
Best thing in this thread in a long time.
smokin.gif
they are SO good!

its funny im pretty stingy when it comes to sneaker purchases (only buy on sale, refuse to lineup, raffle etc)
but i can honestly say between the wife and I each month, i could probably afford to cop two pairs a month of the newest release if we didn't eat out so much lmao money is irrelevant when it comes to food 
roll.gif

Finally home, traffics bad out there. So now that I've signed up for my W, where, when and how will I be receiving it? lol

they are SO good!

its funny im pretty stingy when it comes to sneaker purchases (only buy on sale, refuse to lineup, raffle etc)

but i can honestly say between the wife and I each month, i could probably afford to cop two pairs a month of the newest release if we didn't eat out so much lmao money is irrelevant when it comes to food :rofl:

FOOD >>> SNEAKERS!!! :smokin

If you think different then we can't be friends :tongue:

Since we are talking about food, check your McD app, there's a BOGO coupon for McFlurry

Not sure but is the Wendy's Double Stack $4 meal still available?

As for sneaker related discount, check your Nike+, you might have received a 30% that can be used in any Nike store including Canada.

Last edited:
Before I forget, capsule has an update on their Insta with the SFAF1 camo for Friday, probably dropping in store.

Last edited:
FOOD >>> SNEAKERS!!!
smokin.gif

If you think different then we can't be friends
tongue.gif

Since we are talking about food, check your McD app, there's a BOGO coupon for McFlurry

Not sure but is the Wendy's Double Stack $4 meal still available?

As for sneaker related discount, check your Nike+, you might have received a 30% that can be used in any Nike store including Canada.
How do you guys get the Nike+ app, it says for me it can't be installed in my country (obviously Canada), if it matters, I'm using an Android phone. 

How do you guys get the Nike+ app, it says for me it can't be installed in my country (obviously Canada), if it matters, I'm using an Android phone. 

Android, much easier. Download the APK from a trusted 3rd party. I think it's version 1.4.1 right now

Back
Top Bottom