Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It's hard elsewhere around the world as well.  They just made them in really limited numbers.
Not really my friend was able to buy Air Max 1 Anniversary in red with ease on launch day in Taiwan via their local Nike website, and it didn't sell out until the day after. The blue ones were sitting and then slowly disappear once the red one were all gone. I guess nobody wanted the blue ones in the beginning since it was the women's colorway back in '87, at least I'm anal like that. Their sizing also only goes upto size 12 (same at their local Nike Outlet) and I wanted size 13 (gamble really since Air Max these days run kinda narrow).

Anyway I don't feel too bad since they really messed up the font and spacing with the AIR logo on these, but I could live with that.

Are the blues launching here this week? Good luck fellow NTers.

Last edited:
Not really my friend was able to buy Air Max 1 Anniversary in red with ease on launch day in Taiwan via their local Nike website, and it didn't sell out until the day after. The blue ones were sitting and then slowly disappear once the red one were all gone. I guess nobody wanted the blue ones in the beginning since it was the women's colorway back in '87, at least I'm anal like that. Their sizing also only goes upto size 12 (same at their local Nike Outlet) and I wanted size 13 (gamble really since Air Max these days run kinda narrow).

Anyway I don't feel too bad since they really messed up the font and spacing with the AIR logo on these, but I could live with that.

The Royal pair already released, on Thursday at 3am

Last edited:

Only boutiques will be this Saturday.

Last edited:

No that doesn't explain why Jordan releases on NDC are usually Sat @ 10am and we still share stock with the EU.
Indeed we do share stock with EU for 10 AM Jordan releases, but its a good thing that NDCa scrapped that altogether and are sticking with 3 AM releases from now on.

Think about it this way, say a really hype sneaker has 30,000 pairs for the EU/Canada site Nike sites. If we went by the old method, where Canada gets stock allocated for the 10 AM release, Nike would obviously reserve stock for us, even if the sneaker sells out on Nike EU. The problem though, is that we don't know how much stock they save for the 10 AM release, it could be 100 pairs, 1000 pairs, 10,000 pairs. There may not be enough allocated for the 10 AM release to satisfy the demand.

This is why releasing it all at once at 3 AM is a better method. Yeah, we'd be competing with Europe, but I'd rather be in for the full 30,000 pairs that are available, rather than wait for the stock they reserve and allocate to us at 10 AM. And besides, less people would be willing to be awake for that, so it works out even better.

Are the Royal AM1's releasing here locally at boutiques? I dont understand why a classic shoe has to be so friggin limited. Nobody gave a crap about collecting AM1's before now people are reselling these for 500? MF.

how is that AM1 OG royal reselling for 500$
there literally is am AM1 ultra something (the one with the thinner upper and lighter outsole) thats the same color and sillouette on sale at TPO for like 130 right now

that to me is the same shoe tbh 

Are the Royal AM1's releasing here locally at boutiques? I dont understand why a classic shoe has to be so friggin limited. Nobody gave a crap about collecting AM1's before now people are reselling these for 500? MF.
Yeah apparently Livestock and Haven this Saturday, will probably be a last minute FCFS announcement to avoid campouts.

how is that AM1 OG royal reselling for 500$
there literally is am AM1 ultra something (the one with the thinner upper and lighter outsole) thats the same color and sillouette on sale at TPO for like 130 right now

that to me is the same shoe tbh 
But some of us older sneakerheads pay for nostalgia so we want as close to OG construction and materials as possible.

It's just too bad that the hypebeast market is like a virus.

I can't find anything about a Canadian release anywhere....
Does anybody know anything about the Duke Kyrie 3s releasing in Canada?

Indeed we do share stock with EU for 10 AM Jordan releases, but its a good thing that NDCa scrapped that altogether and are sticking with 3 AM releases from now on.

Think about it this way, say a really hype sneaker has 30,000 pairs for the EU/Canada site Nike sites. If we went by the old method, where Canada gets stock allocated for the 10 AM release, Nike would obviously reserve stock for us, even if the sneaker sells out on Nike EU. The problem though, is that we don't know how much stock they save for the 10 AM release, it could be 100 pairs, 1000 pairs, 10,000 pairs. There may not be enough allocated for the 10 AM release to satisfy the demand.

This is why releasing it all at once at 3 AM is a better method. Yeah, we'd be competing with Europe, but I'd rather be in for the full 30,000 pairs that are available, rather than wait for the stock they reserve and allocate to us at 10 AM. And besides, less people would be willing to be awake for that, so it works out even better.
People were saying that the Nike UK release for the sport red AM1's were raffled.  My guess is that they allocated stock for us but no idea how they calculated.

I can't find anything about a Canadian release anywhere....

Does anybody know anything about the Duke Kyrie 3s releasing in Canada?

For anybody curious like me, they seem to be HOH only.

Man another thing I noticed with Nike CA is that their 10am drops, especially for Jordans, are usually horribly glitchy or broken. It can get really frustrating sometimes.

I realized with the NikeCA releases, it's really a patience and persistent thing. You gotta kick around and refresh etc. Alot of annoyances, but worth it on big releases. I got both the breds x space jams hours after release.

Man another thing I noticed with Nike CA is that their 10am drops, especially for Jordans, are usually horribly glitchy or broken. It can get really frustrating sometimes.
That's another thing, its probably due to Nike USA releasing at the same time. It would be a pretty fair assumption that during a launch, there would be more people overloading the Nike Servers from Canada and the States, than there would be by people from Canada and all of Europe. 

Question. What do you think is a good price to sell a pair of 2016 Jordan 4 OG size 9.5 never been worn? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom