Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yea just not prepared to pay $400 to $500 resale. I'm beginning to see some sellers crack with ones going for $230 on kijiji but too bad no my size.

Thought I should have at least one pair of Air Max OG retro in my current stable, none of my old ones survived either lol!

I hear you, haven't found any my size most of them are the 2.0s and I'm not as into em

Passed on them because I have silver pros from years ago

That's alright dig those abit more than these, but I had a code I wanted to use so I put it to these and helped out quite abit [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Passed by Halton this afternoon and all of the black 95s Sz 11-13 were gone, if you're a 8-10.5 you should be good until at least Sunday.

Also saw those Lux AM 96 for $179.99 and no further discounts. Didn't check for anything else as I was on my way to Detroit

Ps..If anyone copped a 12 and wouldn't mind trading for a Sz 11 I'd greatly appreciate it

Last edited:
Passed by Halton this afternoon and all of the black 95s Sz 11-13 were gone, if you're a 8-10.5 you should be good until at least Sunday.

Also saw those Lux AM 96 for $179.99 and no further discounts. Didn't check for anything else as I was on my way to Detroit

Ps..If anyone copped a 12 and wouldn't mind trading for a Sz 11 I'd greatly appreciate it
Damn...I was gonna go tomorrow for a sz 13, guess I'll head up there anyways to look at what else is there for sale. Thanks for the update

who's staying up for the atmos?

let's goooo hope we are able to cop 
happy.gif
Well stock is plentiful but there is also quite a bit of demand. Lets see if my Nike luck holds up today. Man, you know you're crazy when you're staying up till 4 am for the chance to buy some shoes 
laugh.gif

Man you guys are nuts I just happened to wake up for no reason and decided to check this thread lol! Good luck fams!

Back
Top Bottom