Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I found better success with these method than multiple different browsers in the same device
Nice, I may have to give that a shot some time. I've been doing well with the multiple different browsers though so keeping my fingers crossed it works tonight. It does make more sense logically to do it the way you guys do.

Mayne why does it have to be 4 am :frown: This is my first I've ever had to stay up for a shoe release. Typically saturday mornings for me, but this late at night / early in the morning is a first.

Yeah lol. Ran the same setup for Space Jams and Air Max Masters. Got two pairs of each 

Jeeez. Ill admit i havent copped a pair of hyped sneakers in a loooong time so i dunno jack about all this or all that bot stuff lol. I just hope i can snag a pair of these, been wanted em since back in the day. Fingers crossed :lol:

Mayne why does it have to be 4 am :frown: This is my first I've ever had to stay up for a shoe release. Typically saturday mornings for me, but this late at night / early in the morning is a first.
Yeah it's ridiculous but apparently it's because EU hasn't changed their time yet. Typically its at 3 am though which really isn't much better.

I'm just binge watching IRON FIST right now...so that helps :smile:

Last edited:
Yeah and does anyone know why Nike.ca products are shipped from Europe more specifically Netherlands? Adidas products are sent from Mississauga

Yeah and does anyone know why Nike.ca products are shipped from Europe more specifically Netherlands? Adidas products are sent from Mississauga
We share inventory with Europe. So we just kinda get what we can from their release which is why we have to stay up till 3 or 4 am. 

does different IPS matter with NDCA?
if all my devices are using the same wifi IP am i gonna get screwed?

No it doesn't but I still think it's not FCFS for Nike's queue.

I've had my first device in queue be the first to be get OOS and my last queue and slowest connection (VPN) gets a hit.

So I just prefer different IPs

No it doesn't but I still think it's not FCFS for Nike's queue.

I've had my first device in queue be the first to be get OOS and my last queue and slowest connection (VPN) gets a hit.

So I just prefer different IPs
Yup I can confirm it's not FCFS. I've noticed something funny with Nike though. When one of my browsers gets through, firefox for example, the other firefox browsers will get through shortly after but the other browsers will just stay queued or say out of stock. I'm not quite sure how their system works. 

Last edited:

Yup I can confirm it's not FCFS. I've noticed something funny with Nike though. When one of my browsers gets through, firefox for example, the other firefox browsers will get through shortly after but the other browsers will just stay queued or say out of stock. I'm not quite sure how their system works. 
you mentioned that you've landed 2 of each on the previous releases, was this all on 1 nike account, or did you make

multiple accounts with different info to accommodate those wins.

you mentioned that you've landed 2 of each on the previous releases, was this all on 1 nike account, or did you make

multiple accounts with different info to accommodate those wins.
All guest checkouts, different cc's and addresses

Last edited:

Should I get firefox as well? I've only been using incognito chrome
So far chrome hasn't got through for me at all. Not sure if that's just a coincidence or not, I haven't been doing this for years or anything but I think I prefer firefox for this. 

Back
Top Bottom