Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Apparently there's hundreds of ppl at bellwoods right now. Good luck to any fellow NTers that are there.
I saw pics and I have one question. Believe it or not, I've never been to Bellwoods, so is the trail there concrete or gravel?

Only asking because all those people there wearing heat are playing a very dangerous game especially since the ground is wet.

I saw pics and I have one question. Believe it or not, I've never been to Bellwoods, so is the trail there concrete or gravel?

Only asking because all those people there wearing heat are playing a very dangerous game especially since the ground is wet.
And it's over. All pairs sold out in under 2 mins.

The park is mainly grass. But I guess everyone in the geo location were able to purchase the yeezys via the frenzy app. I'm sure it was very 'Pokemon Go' like lol

Last edited:

There's concrete paths throughout the park but it's still pretty mucky.

Instore raffle at livestock for the Kaws Jordan 4. Same procedure as usual, raffle cards. Also holding the Royal 1 raffle at the same time.

Last edited:
To those interested in the tech knit pants. I went to VM Nike Outlet today and didn't see any at all. Also asked an employee like @ahuangtoronto and was told they didn't have any stock of those...

@avernon08 where exactly did you find that pair?

Is tunnelbear better than hola? That's what I'd been using on adc until recently. I haven't been able to buy anything since rcs though.

Is tunnelbear better than hola? That's what I'd been using on adc until recently. I haven't been able to buy anything since rcs though.
Not sure....but I remember I was able to grab some stuff a few months ago and again maybe a month ago......didn't try using it for yeezy releases......but for UB and NMDs it went through.

But it did block me after I try to use it again on the same day.

Lids.com has this in stock and there's a 30% off code going on right now (lidsfan). Probably the best deal you'll get if you want it now. Obviously this is off the U.S. site you'll have to figure out a way around avoiding the duties etc.

Thanks for sharing this. I just ordered and it stacked my lids club discount, as well as the lidsfan code. Came out to 92 usd tax in. I have to get it from Niagara Falls, but it's definitely worth it considerijg that's about $160 cheaper than buying here. Thanks again man.

Last edited:

And I actually thought livestock was gonna sell these legitimately

I wonder what happened to their IG raffle.

You called and who said they never had them? Was this the manager you spoke to or one of the notorious stock hoarders at that mockery they call an outlet? lol

Funny you mention this bro this literally just happened to me. I happened to see an employee bring out a full size run plus of the black OG Barkley 180s. I figured ok, they're going to put them out so I'll be patient but they were kinda just stacked in a corner so after looking around a bit I happened to come across scattered size 9 and 8 but that's it.

I asked another employee what the deal was and that I just saw a whole bunch. He told me that they're probably processing it to be out out so I stuck around for a bit but decided ok I'll come back. So I come back after about 15 minutes and nothing on the wall despite me seeing three size 12 boxes and a few 11. I asked him about it and he told me he'd look in the back. After an eternity he returned with a size 12 but my friend suggested trying them on and good thing he did because they happened to be a size 10 in a 12 box.

I told him and he said he'd check again and after another eternity he came back saying all they had was size 10 and under in the back. So, I straight up told him that I saw three boxes of 12 and some 11 just a little while ago. When I said that I could tell something was up because his facial expression was kinda like he had been found out. he reluctantly agrees to check again and again, after another eternity emerges with a "you found me out" half grin on his face with a 12.

This has never happened to me before but the shadiness was real as hell. Felt like I had to jump through hoops asking multiple employees who disappeared. Sucks because any time anything good pops up it's just means it's going to be that much harder to grab and this isn't even taking into account resellers who clean certain shoes out, smh.

That's my rant, the whole thing prob took a bit over an hour just to get the damn shoe.

Ended up being 79 something with tax with 30 off,pretty good deal imo. Hash wall still at 30 off but nothing really of note, didn't bother checking clothes. There may be some scattered sizes left tomorrow but I wouldn't bother checking unless you're already going there.

Funny you mention this bro this literally just happened to me. I happened to see an employee bring out a full size run plus of the black OG Barkley 180s. I figured ok, they're going to put them out so I'll be patient but they were kinda just stacked in a corner so after looking around a bit I happened to come across scattered size 9 and 8 but that's it.

I asked another employee what the deal was and that I just saw a whole bunch. He told me that they're probably processing it to be out out so I stuck around for a bit but decided ok I'll come back. So I come back after about 15 minutes and nothing on the wall despite me seeing three size 12 boxes and a few 11. I asked him about it and he told me he'd look in the back. After an eternity he returned with a size 12 but my friend suggested trying them on and good thing he did because they happened to be a size 10 in a 12 box.

I told him and he said he'd check again and after another eternity he came back saying all they had was size 10 and under in the back. So, I straight up told him that I saw three boxes of 12 and some 11 just a little while ago. When I said that I could tell something was up because his facial expression was kinda like he had been found out. he reluctantly agrees to check again and again, after another eternity emerges with a "you found me out" half grin on his face with a 12.

This has never happened to me before but the shadiness was real as hell. Felt like I had to jump through hoops asking multiple employees who disappeared. Sucks because any time anything good pops up it's just means it's going to be that much harder to grab and this isn't even taking into account resellers who clean certain shoes out, smh.

That's my rant, the whole thing prob took a bit over an hour just to get the damn shoe.

Ended up being 79 something with tax with 30 off,pretty good deal imo. Hash wall still at 30 off but nothing really of note, didn't bother checking clothes. There may be some scattered sizes left tomorrow but I wouldn't bother checking unless you're already going there.

I was heading there tomorrow to exchange my 11.5 for a 12....Hope I don't have to deal with this garbage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom