Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My GF went into LS Spadina yesterday to grab a raffle ticket and they told her it was delayed until Monday?

It's mentioned on their IG post of the Royal 1s (though they did a terrible job and should've done a clear post)...they postponed the raffles this weekend because of Air Max Day and the drops related to it on Sat/Sun. You'll be able to pickup cards from Mon-Thurs.

I went in this afternoon and got a raffle ticket lol....
I was there yesterday with my wife and we were able to get 1 card each lol...
But that guy at the cash didn't speak a word
Every time I go to livestock I don't feel being welcomed... I would never buy from their store if not for raffles smh...

Where did you park?

LS is legit, probably the best store as far as turnaround goes when it comes to raffle winners (entries and winners are selected from their HQ in Vancouver). I've won a bunch of raffles from there including the Atmos last week. It's a subject that will always come up and get beaten into the ground. I personally have no issues with a store holding down their F&F, just don't be sloppy or blatant about it.

Only thing I take issue with is having behind-the-scenes intel and actual proof (receipts, photos) that a boutique sold 80% of their stock to that known reseller group and still running a "raffle". Thank goodness most are online now so there's no time wasted walking into a store and lining up to sign-up.

that side street where the Lebanon Express is. There was one spot on the entire street that you can't park on, and I guess a portion of my car was on the no parking area. There was a tight spot on Roncesvalle not far from Livestock, but my mirrors were covered in rain so I couldn't see well enough to park without risking hitting the car behind, so I pulled out.

Exclucity in store raffle now open, as well as Instagram raffle.

I haven't heard of any raffle winners from Exclu for any release.

Exclucity in store raffle now open, as well as Instagram raffle.

I haven't heard of any raffle winners from Exclu for any release.

When they were new to the city, my same friend who wins at LS, won a Yeezy raffle.

I guess now that the crew has established their "network", I haven't heard from anyone I know who won from XCLU

When they were new to the city, my same friend who wins at LS, won a Yeezy raffle.

I guess now that the crew has established their "network", I haven't heard from anyone I know who won from XCLU

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I believe these "raffles" that Exclu are holding as of late are the pairs they're backdooring, and the pairs they allocate for FCFS is the true release to the general public.

Does anybody have a size 12 in the Air Max 1 Masters that they're willing to trade/sell? I've got a pair in size 10, and I'm looking to get my size. 

Looking for this one specifically, which winners was this and how much if you recall?
also looking for this. Checked the Markville marshalls and winners. Didn't have. Winners did have the m&n 3M raptors hat though for $20

Where did you park?

LS is legit, probably the best store as far as turnaround goes when it comes to raffle winners (entries and winners are selected from their HQ in Vancouver). I've won a bunch of raffles from there including the Atmos last week. It's a subject that will always come up and get beaten into the ground. I personally have no issues with a store holding down their F&F, just don't be sloppy or blatant about it.

Only thing I take issue with is having behind-the-scenes intel and actual proof (receipts, photos) that a boutique sold 80% of their stock to that known reseller group and still running a "raffle". Thank goodness most are online now so there's no time wasted walking into a store and lining up to sign-up.
I'd like to see proof of essentials buying stock from LS

It's mentioned on their IG post of the Royal 1s (though they did a terrible job and should've done a clear post)...they postponed the raffles this weekend because of Air Max Day and the drops related to it on Sat/Sun. You'll be able to pickup cards from Mon-Thurs.

Yup exactly what I was told yesterday when I went to the Spadina LS store. Not sure what a raffle ticket handout has to do with Air Max day. Their shop was dead yesterday anyway.

Nike handed so many Ls during this AM month that all these Losers are copping the VaporMax and NikeIDs
sick.gif

SMH on these people...not Nike

Nike knows what they're doing. All these limited and super limited weekend releases was to drive sales for more expensive pairs.

Well done Nike....now on to Aj1 Royals
smokin.gif
I agree. The shoes themselves are going to end up like every other new air max model they come out with each year, in an outlet.  Give it a few months and the false hype for them will be completely gone.  

Yup exactly what I was told yesterday when I went to the Spadina LS store. Not sure what a raffle ticket handout has to do with Air Max day. Their shop was dead yesterday anyway.

Probably didn't want to deal with 2 major AM drops this weekend, plus the raffle mania at the same time. I was shocked when they started the raffle Friday, figured it would begin Mon/Tues.

Got my exchange done. I always look for the most senior looking staff on the floor BC those are generally the most helpful. Also scooped a Sz 12 in the Air Max 95 Essential (ALL BLACK) from Burloak with an alley oop from a fellow NT'er

Good news bro, happy you didn't deal with the headache I did

So I'm thinking to not even bother with the kaws with all the back dooring talk and whatnot. Just focus on royals I guess but at the same time even if there's a small probability of hitting apart of me doesn't want to miss that miniscule chance

I sure hope Livestock's raffle is legit because I got a $50 parking ticket when I was at the Roncesvalle store.
Meh..seems like they give "preference" to mostly regulars. Hopefully you win or else that 50 ticket was for nothing.

Champs Launch Locator for the Royals is finally up, but for some reason, they're not including Canadian stores on it. I guess we're going to have to call the stores.

i mean if ppl are in the area and want to try for the KAWS raffle I would say go for it but don't be surprised if you don't win.  Resellers are going to be going hard for those with the potential value in them.  I mean i'm sure the shops let a few pairs out to the public but there's gonna be some FnF that get them for sure but again that happens at all shops (retail chains included).  Don't get me wrong, that kijiji post was just straight violation given how blatant it was so if I was the dude hooking someone up I would call my boy and check him.  Stores lose accounts over stupidness like this

Just remember they're just shoes and it aint that serious.  I mean if you come up on a pair just think of it as gravy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom