Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Are brokerage fees + duties still applicable if I select the shipping method to be USPS?

I want those raptors throwback shorts on lids.com

Are brokerage fees + duties still applicable if I select the shipping method to be USPS?

I want those raptors throwback shorts on lids.com
Brokerage fees and duties are always "applicable" even with USPS. A lot will advise to use USPS over a courier but I've been hit with duties (not sure about brokerage fees) with USPS/Canada Post as well. Luck of the draw.

Brokerage fees and duties are always "applicable" even with USPS. A lot will advise to use USPS over a courier but I've been hit with duties (not sure about brokerage fees) with USPS/Canada Post as well. Luck of the draw.
Based on packages I've received, USPS/Canada Post (or whatever International postal service that comes through Canada Post) will only have duties and taxes but no brokerage (that's what the courier companies charge for clearing customs on your behalf).

Based on packages I've received, USPS/Canada Post (or whatever International postal service that comes through Canada Post) will only have duties and taxes but no brokerage (that's what the courier companies charge for clearing customs on your behalf).
+1

Also, I've found that packages sent handled by CP may not always get hit with duties. Bigger couriers will almost always ensure your packages are hit with duties so that they can charge you their brokerage fees.

If anyone is at stc or yorkdale footlocker for raffle can you confirm if it's till store close or 6pm? Last time I went to yorkdale for yeezys they cut it at 530pm. I work from 9-5 and i will be very stupid to take time off and leave early for a slim chance to purchase a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
wishful thinking but anyone know if Nike EC has any Vapormaxes left?

I was there on Sunday and when I left at 1PM there were no 9-10.5 left but I remember seeing 8, 8.5, 11 in the White/Red colorway
Womens there were a FSR. Cost came up to be about $200 tax included

If anyone is at stc or yorkdale footlocker for raffle can you confirm if it's till store close or 6pm? Last time I went to yorkdale for yeezys they cut it at 530pm. I work from 9-5 and i will be very stupid to take time off and leave early for a slim chance to purchase a pair of shoes.
@db9infrared  confirmed that its til closing, not til 6 PM. Its always been that way for Jordan sign ups, only Yeezys have the 6 PM cut off time.

I was there on Sunday and when I left at 1PM there were no 9-10.5 left but I remember seeing 8, 8.5, 11 in the White/Red colorway
Womens there were a FSR. Cost came up to be about $200 tax included
were the $200 for women?  I went by earlier and they had sizes at Footlocker and Nike but they were going for 255 + taxes

So the leather is nicer on the Bred and Royal 1s than the white one with red tongue tag I keep seeing sitting in stores? I believe the white one is an OG colorway as well but the materials don't feel very good to me.

Last edited:
Yep. The list is really really light.
But if you live by the west end I don't think it's worth the drive cuz me n the wife signed up there for the breds and the list was light and never got a call but she was lucky she hit at STC HOH. Hey if ure around the area it's worth a shot I guess. And all this rigged raffles are true cuz the only reason y my wife won is they thought she was related to one of the workers cuz cashier ask if she knew some guy with the same last name[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Should've told my wife to say yes lmao

I wonder how they pick winners from a sign up sheet for their hyped raffles. 

Possible methods 

1) First person to sign up for each size all win

2) First 2 names on each size wins

3) Nicest hand writing wins

4) All J names etc. 

5) 23rd person to sign up for each size wins 

Anyone work at FTL currently or previously can chime in on how this is done? Just curious. 

But if you live by the west end I don't think it's worth the drive cuz me n the wife signed up there for the breds and the list was light and never got a call but she was lucky she hit at STC HOH. Hey if ure around the area it's worth a shot I guess.

Definitely pointless unless you have the time and are willing to head out there. A good option for those in the east corridor of the city. Luckily my parents are out there and I have packages to pick up from there so I'll probably stop by PTC.

I wonder how they pick winners from a sign up sheet for their hyped raffles. 

Possible methods 

1) First person to sign up for each size all win

2) First 2 names on each size wins

3) Nicest hand writing wins

4) All J names etc. 

5) 23rd person to sign up for each size wins 

Anyone work at FTL currently or previously can chime in on how this is done? Just curious. 
They probably pick out names of friends/family people they know then the leftovers go to randoms if they have enough stock left over. 

Where do people lineup at markville mall? I might have to try if I can't win any raffles + getting an L on Nike.ca

Back
Top Bottom