Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

LOL what a clown.

Referencing Lord of the Rings characters? Nerdy clown.

What surprises me is how rattled he gets when he gets called out. First, you hype up a release with BS info, promising people pairs and doubles.. You should expect to get called out. Secondly, its the internet...

Product page is gone. Time to get the pitchforks, ELLphabet Soup Cans and ghost chairs ready to throw at him. 

No lie that KDC guy is a clown FR for hyping up the stock when in reality there was NO WHERE CLOSE to double SJ 11 

Don't worry guys! Still a full size run of Nike Lunarcharge at Nike.ca!!!! Grab em now before they sell out!!! #KDcatweets

He even was saying people can double up....yeah...double up on Ls...

As for good news, my daughter actually carted a sz 5.5Y on NDCa before they went OOS and her BF got a size 8

So people actually carted and checked out.

I carted early too...maybe within 10 minutes for a 9.5 but had checkout errors. Chat gave me 20% for my frustration coz they can't do a manual cart for me

Was able to cop a pair after around 5 mins in que

Edit: 1st time posting. Just wanted everyone to get a feel if people checked out

Last edited:
1st time posting. opened nike.ca thru ebates at 3:10am. waiting in line then i fell asleep, woke up 4:30am then i got my order in cart. checkout and got email confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom