Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did Haven allow folks to purchase multiple pairs in store? How was there stock? Did everyone who lined up get a pair?

I've seen people selling upto 5 pairs resale. Also, what's reasonable to purchase? I was hoping to pay in the $400s

The best part about that post is him saying "I've asked that the Royal re-release happen today". Does dude actually think he has clout with Nike? Where did they find this clown from?

Yeah I doubt this re release even happens. It will prob go the way of the botched OVO 12 release. Did Black Toe 1s ever even re release or no? At this point I'm pretty fed up with Canadian drops. I almost always have more luck with the US releases. Getting up in the middle of the night for these drops gets to be pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:
The best part about that post is him saying "I've asked that the Royal re-release happen today". Does dude actually think he has clout with Nike? Where did they find this clown from?

He's just as clown as that adidas marketing dude that went on radio and said NASA couldn't make them enough Boost LMAO!

Last edited:
Did Haven allow folks to purchase multiple pairs in store? How was there stock? Did everyone who lined up get a pair?

I've seen people selling upto 5 pairs resale. Also, what's reasonable to purchase? I was hoping to pay in the $400s
I'm not sure if Haven allowed multiple purchases but it seems a good amount who lined up ended up getting pairs. There's also a video on twitter showing Haven staff kicking out line butters with the help of people who actually camped out, that was a really good move by Haven. And it seems you can get pairs for 500 the minimum 

Yeah, the Royal 1 release is very reminiscent to when the Black Toe 1 dropped. They apparently got delayed due to Nike Europe problems and were going to re release later. Never happened. Makes me wonder where the **** did the Royal 1's went then?

Had a good laugh about this exact thing too! Like who the hell IS this guy?? Such a cornball

I'm not sure if Haven allowed multiple purchases but it seems a good amount who lined up ended up getting pairs. There's also a video on twitter showing Haven staff kicking out line butters with the help of people who actually camped out, that was a really good move by Haven. And it seems you can get pairs for 500 the minimum 

Link to this video?

haven allow multiple pair purchases on hyped shoes except yeezy's. many people in line up got shafted for the initial AF1 SF drop because of this

Last edited:
that's just a glorified way of putting " I emailed nike customer service and they responded"
no sense at all. but it's 2017, anything goes

some dude who filmed his whole haven x UB camp experience

This guy has four pairs for sale on FB.

@ Outlet collection Niagara. No addtional discounts.

that's just a glorified way of putting " I emailed nike customer service and they responded"
no sense at all. but it's 2017, anything goes

some dude who filmed his whole haven x UB camp experience

I dont understand how people can "camp" dont yall have jobs ? hell people put anything on resale nowadays pretty embarrassing.. no wonder the generations a mess, yall cant make a dollar the real way lol

I dont understand how people can "camp" dont yall have jobs ? hell people put anything on resale nowadays pretty embarrassing.. no wonder the generations a mess, yall cant make a dollar the real way lol
I never really understood this either. I'm gonna assume 80% of the people in line are still in school and can skip a day or two worth of classes. Whether its highshool/post secondary. The other 20% are fulltime/part time workers and are taking a sick day/vacation day/personal day. I guess its easier if you're a student, you're not missing a whole lot skipping a day of classes..

May'be I'm just old, but I don't think I can ever do these overnight camp out for shoes. It's not even about the weather, the rowdy people, line cutters, etc.

We all share the same passion.. but this isn't worth it.

Last edited:

I never really understood this either. I'm gonna assume 80% of the people in line are still in school and can skip a day or two worth of classes. Whether its highshool/post secondary. The other 20% are fulltime/part time workers and are taking a sick day/vacation day/personal day. I guess its easier if you're a student, you're not missing a whole lot skipping a day of classes..

May'be I'm just old, but I don't think I can ever do these overnight camp out for shoes. It's not even about the weather, the rowdy people, line cutters, etc.

We all share the same passion.. but this isn't worth it.
I agree, hell if i cant get em online or whenever, ill wait or i missed out im not gonna wait overnight for a "sneaker". Guess were to old and the sneaker games been different. Priorities brother.

Last edited:
It used to be that 5 or 6 in the morning would secure a pair if you line up, then it somehow changed to lining up the whole night. I did line a couple of all nighters, and I hated every second of it.

This is what I heard. All stores practically got extra shipments the morning of. Whoever was at store opening (usually the ones who won Raffles), was able to get a second pair cause it was FCFS.
sigh, wish I didn't see this post -___- i debated going and ended up not and reading this just stung that much more 
mean.gif

Back in the days of Nike SBs in Hong Kong for example, the school kids would camp outside the Sogo department store 5 days prior to release, and they would have people rotate on the line-up daily so nobody would miss a week straight of school / work.  IIRC the primary purpose was ownership not resell but my memory is foggy, and knowing that cuilture it was probably both.

Last edited:
I hate lining up overnight for kicks. But if I have a free day and I get to line up and catch up with some friends that I haven't seen in a while it isn't awful (of course only if I'm early enough in line to get my kicks). Other than that it's a no go. Checked out a lineup for FL Woodbine Mall for the Banned 1s and saw that it was 30 deep when I knew they'd only have about 15 pairs. Told the mans in line and they were trying to convince me that we may as well try our luck. Can't believe mans would believe the hype that bad. Especially if you're way older, man where are the priorities at..

FYI for ppl who is looking to buy royals off kijiji.....Saw one being sold as authentic but if you look at the pic, it is fake......different shoe trees and it has white laces instead of the blue one.....

Back
Top Bottom