Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

When people in Toronto line up for Haven and Reigning Champ to make $100

Versus these people at Mattamy today making $10,000

Lol

Last edited:
Just passed by and a couple of my buddies are already there to camp and he told me that more are coming. From what I saw there are already 10 people ready to camp and are just hanging out from of FA waiting to see where they can line up. One guy told me that more security was brought in to let them camp out inside but please don't quote me on that and take it with a grain of salt.

Finally got to meet @ILLISTIC while checking out FA and the line up. It was nice to finally meet you in person and hope you get what you are looking for.

Good luck to everyone camping or trying to get in to grab particular items. I may pass by before work but we'll see how I feel in the morning lol.

im guessing those were the ones invited to the soft grand opening, 
why you shaking your head? because you weren't invited?

Because that means less stock for the people camping. Footaction and Security hasnt even set up proper line up procedures just a bunch a people hanging outside indigo

Because that means less stock for the people camping. Footaction and Security hasnt even set up proper line up procedures just a bunch a people hanging outside indigo
lol how would you even know how much was allocated to vip guest vs pairs allocated to the public come opening day.

for all you know FA could have said they have 1000 pairs for the public and 300 for the vip guest, but you would interpret that as 300-1000=700 right?

won't security just kick all these man's out once the mall itself closes? i'd think everyone would just be lining up outside the queen street entrance of EC

Back
Top Bottom